Nike Presto Anti-Fur

I like these alot. The midfoot overlay Nike added was really a good idea, older prestos felt really unstable when making any kind of lateral movement.

woah. these are nice. that grey pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Can anyone tell me why these are called "anti-fur" prestos?
I dont fully know, they were made of some very thick suede so maybe to emphasize just how thick the suede is they are called the anti fur?  The box just says presto but thats the name i was given.  BTW here is a burgandy color way looks real nice.
Thanks for the explanation. It just seems weird to me. Why call something "anti-fur" when it's made of leather? "Anti-fur" seems like a PETA rally. Maybe the shoe is synthetic suede. It's a pretty fresh looking presto. If it's synthetic, I'll cop.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Can anyone tell me why these are called "anti-fur" prestos?
I dont fully know, they were made of some very thick suede so maybe to emphasize just how thick the suede is they are called the anti fur?  The box just says presto but thats the name i was given.  BTW here is a burgandy color way looks real nice.
Thanks for the explanation. It just seems weird to me. Why call something "anti-fur" when it's made of leather? "Anti-fur" seems like a PETA rally. Maybe the shoe is synthetic suede. It's a pretty fresh looking presto. If it's synthetic, I'll cop.

burgundy cw looks promising....shiii....even the brown is growing on me the more i look at 'em 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

grey and blacks primarily though....any idea of when these will drop?
nerd.gif

burgundy cw looks promising....shiii....even the brown is growing on me the more i look at 'em 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

grey and blacks primarily though....any idea of when these will drop?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom