Nike Presto for Spring 2011 out now! crtsy of F5torefresh.com/kenlu.net

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I just have fat feet. But these dont fit me at all. Really tight around the shoelace area, but way too long in the toebox. If I go smaller, the tightness in the shoelace gets worse, but I finally have a proper toebox size.

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I just have fat feet. But these dont fit me at all. Really tight around the shoelace area, but way too long in the toebox. If I go smaller, the tightness in the shoelace gets worse, but I finally have a proper toebox size.

Pretty excited about this.. I dogged my last retros.. These > any of the Free's in style at least lol

Pretty excited about this.. I dogged my last retros.. These > any of the Free's in style at least lol

maan this is awesome have these ever been retro-ed before? Deff will be getting a pair, one of the if not the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned.
Hopefully they retro my old school cages lol 

3429499264_85a5faca05_z.jpg

maan this is awesome have these ever been retro-ed before? Deff will be getting a pair, one of the if not the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned.

sweet!

although the solid white sole was clean as hell to me on the last couple retros.

sweet!

although the solid white sole was clean as hell to me on the last couple retros.

Originally Posted by huzvi88

I had 2 pairs of this and beat the hell out of it. Nice comfy shoes.

Originally Posted by huzvi88

I had 2 pairs of this and beat the hell out of it. Nice comfy shoes.

those purples are dope... but i think Frees are way beter than Prestos now imo:. but on another note girls in Prestos & booty shorts 
eek.gif
 ooooooooooh weee haha:.

those purples are dope... but i think Frees are way beter than Prestos now imo:. but on another note girls in Prestos & booty shorts 
eek.gif
 ooooooooooh weee haha:.

That tan pair will be copped for sure. Hopefully on a discount, but copped nonetheless. Red pair looks pretty fresh too.

I remember IDing a pair back in the day. ID has just came out... People on the track team used to jock hard.

That tan pair will be copped for sure. Hopefully on a discount, but copped nonetheless. Red pair looks pretty fresh too.

I remember IDing a pair back in the day. ID has just came out... People on the track team used to jock hard.

Back
Top Bottom