Nike Presto Retro 2009

Cant wait for this shoe. All purpose shoe for me; gym, lounging, dressing down, running ect ect.

Lol i remember when i was in 7th grade some kid was clowning my bred 11s saying they were mad old and he had on a pair of these on. This was in 2001-2002 theidiot didnt know they were retros. SMH.

Lol i remember when i was in 7th grade some kid was clowning my bred 11s saying they were mad old and he had on a pair of these on. This was in 2001-2002 theidiot didnt know they were retros. SMH.

Never had a presto before, how are they compared to the Free's 5.0?
Also, the soft mesh-like material looks hard to clean --- are they waterproof?

Its a damn shame, cuz the sizing of these as well as the shape of the shoe never really worked for me... oh well...
ohwell.gif

someone came asking for a pair of prestos the other day and he had a grocery bag with a pair from back in the day

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Lol i remember when i was in 7th grade some kid was clowning my bred 11s saying they were mad old and he had on a pair of these on. This was in 2001-2002 the idiot didnt know they were retros. SMH.
before retros became prevalent, shoes were like cars..you wasn't styling at all if you had the older models.

can't wait to see more colorways....I've been searching ebay for a while fo a nice pair of prestos.

I hope they release the red and white pair.

I have so many of these right now its not even funny(eastbay $29.99), and i'm still boosted hearing this news. Can not wait.

Ive never owned a pair of Prestos, I think I'll cop a pair or two or three this time around depending on what other colors drop.

Back
Top Bottom