Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

2D91B63A-6A7D-4DDA-9B83-586446968281.jpeg
D11490CD-549A-46A1-B7CC-37B8C005A9BC.jpeg
755005FE-C576-408A-9C58-BC190C6F64EC.jpeg
Pink Reacts came in yesterday.
Saw a few asking about how pink, definitely bubble gum pink/pastel like just depends on the light, no where near the salmon like color of the Lebron. If anything the clip on the heel of the React might match some of the battleknit tones of the Lebron.

Nike is overdoing it with these feminine colorways on this shoe. 1 or 2 is fine, but this is like the 4th now
aint it only been thetwo pink colorways? i dont see any other one as "feminine" maybe the white/pink blasts? i dunno about you but those are FIRE.

I been wearing my pink pair all day today and people have been loving them.

Tried the pink matcha pair on the trial run treadmill at the Nike loft in Toronto tonight. Very responsive shoe. Easy to run on the treadmill. No popping noise at all. Might pick up a pair to run on the treadmill if I can get a pair for a good price.

Tried the pink matcha pair on the trial run treadmill at the Nike loft in Toronto tonight. Very responsive shoe. Easy to run on the treadmill. No popping noise at all. Might pick up a pair to run on the treadmill if I can get a pair for a good price.
none of the new pairs should pop. if your just getting into epic reacts and buying the restocked colorways or the newer colorways from official retailers the popping issue is fixed. the insole is glued down and theres two holes for ventilation now. all good.

Last edited:
I remember they were. February 2nd drop on the app, I believe. I passed on them. But they grew on me, don’t really have an all white shoe, so I picked them up today. I wanted the olive initially but I’ll grab them later on.

As for keeping clean, I’ll def be careful wearing them. Definitely won’t be wearing as much as the navy pair.

Have you tried cleaning your pair yet? What did you use to clean them? Any tips will for sure help to clean the inevitable stain/dirt on the white upper.

I have been using tons of Jason Markk Shoe cleaner to keep them clean, But i have been wearing and running in my navy pair... But i love these white ones when they are clean...

none of the new pairs will pop. if your just getting into epic reacts and buying the restocked colorways or the newer colorways from official retailers the popping issue is fixed. the insole is glued down and theres two holes for ventilation now. all good.

what about if it has two vent holes but the insole isn't glued down?

Back
Top Bottom