Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Picked up a pair of these the other day. Super comfortable. Definitely worth it since I’m on my feet all day at work

I use the Apple Watch Workout App for my runs. I'm going to try and Nike Run Club app on the watch if I can get it to work.

How is it compared to the phone app? I run with my phone and looking for another way to use the app, I need music too tho.

10.5 olives going back to roadrunnersports so be on the lookout. Was able to get a pair off eBay for $105 with that promo code.

9184ECC4-6212-4ECE-B665-39B85F0C6F87.jpeg

How is it compared to the phone app? I run with my phone and looking for another way to use the app, I need music too tho.

Do you have an Apple Watch? And if so, which iteration?

If you have a GPS enabled Apple Watch where you don’t need the iPhone tether, you can of course run without the iPhone, but you can also sync your Apple Music playlists to your Apple Watch...then if you have AirPods or some other Bluetooth headset, pair those with your Apple Watch and you’re set!

starting to see a good amount of Epic Reacts out and about

I work at a college and we have a big event today, seen 2-3 pairs already on kids

Mad props to the big man. Imma big dude myself. Way more muscle and less fat though and I remember when I was running all the time. Shirtless no kind of damn was given ever lol did get a few catcalls from women when Id be stretching or doing bear crawls. Confidence is key af
I’m not a big guy at all but I’ve never had the balls to run shirtless idk if it’s a confidence thing or comfort as I’m never without something on my body I get cold easily. But props to you for representing for the big guys.

Let’s keeep that shirt on buddy lol nobody wants to see that... prob 90% dudes in this thread!

Now that I have the olives in person. Not that crazy about them.
Hopefully road runner will get some more colorful ones in soon so I can exchange

Shoutout to big boy putting in the miles! Like to see people actually putting these to use

Now that I have the olives in person. Not that crazy about them.
Hopefully road runner will get some more colorful ones in soon so I can exchange

You’d think you were expecting something other than just an olive epic react. Like your surprised that they’re exactly what’s pictured on product page? Olives are dope but not sure what you were expecting my bro.

You’d think you were expecting something other than just an olive epic react. Like your surprised that they’re exactly what’s pictured on product page? Olives are dope but not sure what you were expecting my bro.
Seriously not trying to sound like an *** but it seems like a lot of guys up here look for any reason to return shoes, like why not wait until you see them in person or don’t spend that money if you don’t have it to spend. What exactly were you expecting from an olive/khaki shoe? The muted green to pop?

Back
Top Bottom