Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I am selling my white/racer blue pair and copping a second pair of the OG Navy's before prices skyrocket

There really isnt going to be another restock of the white/ blue heel cap and the OG navy pair? I only have the navy pair and the nike+ exlcusive pair and was about to bust into the navys to start running and clean up my nike+ pair and use for casual for summer. I dont want to ruin them if they wont be coming back.

There really isnt going to be another restock of the white/ blue heel cap and the OG navy pair? I only have the navy pair and the nike+ exlcusive pair and was about to bust into the navys to start running and clean up my nike+ pair and use for casual for summer. I dont want to ruin them if they wont be coming back.

I am thinking the OG colors will never get a restock, seems Nike wants to keep them as "grail" colorways so people are forced to buy other colorways

that is my thinking, rocking my OG’s at work waiting for that go home early Memorial Weekend email :lol:

react.jpeg

Last edited:
mine shipped yesterday they just never said anything. It just exported from china a few hrs ago so i guess the official tracking email should be today or tomorrow.

I really hope they re release the OG colorways once the model stops losing steam because that could be a real sales boost. Im still hopeful

im in for the b true's also

Placed my order for some ID's May 20th, just got a email and they are putting the final touches on my shoes. Can't wait to show you guys!!

Hibbett has 20% off of 99 +......The Epic react Black/Dark gray and the Nike Odyssey React Habanero are eligible. Blue glow colorway though i appears to be excluded as it's a "Launch Product". So if you wanted to try react and same some money it's a good way to get some solid colors IMHO on the cheap.

Hibbett has 20% off of 99 +......The Epic react Black/Dark gray and the Nike Odyssey React Habanero are eligible. Blue glow colorway though i appears to be excluded as it's a "Launch Product". So if you wanted to try react and same some money it's a good way to get some solid colors IMHO on the cheap.

No 13... ugh

Good looks. Snagged pink for wife on discount.

thx. didnt grab the epic reacts...but grabbed some speed turfs for 112 shipped

I am thinking the OG colors will never get a restock, seems Nike wants to keep them as "grail" colorways so people are forced to buy other colorways

that is my thinking, rocking my OG’s at work waiting for that go home early Memorial Weekend email :lol:

react.jpeg
how "navy" do they look IRL? they always look more black in pics

My IDs say shipped, but the tracking number doesn’t show a scheduled arrival date, or any updates at all.

9C0D0183-DEED-42EA-AE20-8F4E788E895B.png
Richards is messing with me. Says size 10 is available but then says out of stock when you add to cart lol

Back
Top Bottom