Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

C1D022E2-913C-414F-A679-1A66C68A320A.jpeg
891022B9-6C91-46D4-BAF8-224360BDA4AA.jpeg
70287871-B808-4E89-B626-F7F78F3BDF7D.jpeg

hows the quality on the ids?

i see alot of the ids they use work blue for the inner nike/id logo? they should let you pick the color of the id

hows the quality on the ids?

i see alot of the ids they use work blue for the inner nike/id logo? they should let you pick the color of the id

The quality is fine. I’ve made a few IDs before and these aren’t the worst I’ve seen by far. I haven’t noticed any excessive glue or defects. The NIKE logo color is hardly noticeable, I actually didn’t notice it until you pointed it out. I’m happy overall. I can’t wait to break necks when I take my dog on walks around the neighborhood.

looked in my order history and it says build complete. but i never got any email or notification

when did they put the white upper choice back up on id? its there but no sizes left

What can anyone tell me about these that are on eBay right now?

Attachments

• 7E3F4D58-5F90-4770-8D91-5E7D17F95CAA.jpeg
    7E3F4D58-5F90-4770-8D91-5E7D17F95CAA.jpeg
    816.1 KB · Views: 38
Do we have a rumored release date for those all-back ones that have shown up online?

Nike is about to send me a voucher for my vapormax 1.0s so I'm thinking either these or the 2.0.

Do we have a rumored release date for those all-back ones that have shown up online?

Nike is about to send me a voucher for my vapormax 1.0s so I'm thinking either these or the 2.0.

Could those be iD's? You can certainly make an all black CW with the iD option, only thing is that the heel clip would be "Anthracite Metallic" which I believe would mean that it would be shiny, not like the one pictured.

nikeid

I wondered about that, and do see that an ID would come close. That guy seems to get a lot of early heat, so it made me think maybe they are legit.

^^^i don’t think those posted by dirty money are ID’s because the ID’s don’t come out in Black only that anthracite color which is an ashy black or dark grey if anything.

Saw the at Champs Sports in VA
Thanks for the info! And can anyone chime in with some more info about this colorway? I cant find anything online and I want to buy them! I might call Champs and try and ask them for the product # from the pic!

Has anyone bought the women’s epic react for thier men size? Found the navy racer way below retail but in women’s size

Has anyone bought the women’s epic react for thier men size? Found the navy racer way below retail but in women’s size

Same with dgar08. Fits and feels exactly the same as men's sizing. A hair narrower, apparently, but I don't feel the difference. Also got the same women's 10.5.

For anyone catching those random sizes of OG epic reacts on ****'s I'd stay away if you hate previously worn shoes. Got my pair of of White/Pink Blast in and they have clearly been worn extensively. I hate pre-owned sneakers and this was really disappointing

Attachments

• IMG_7904.JPG
    IMG_7904.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom