Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I bought the older black/white pair when they first dropped and those popped. I just re-bought them when they restocked on NDC about 2 weeks ago and they had a much later production date. I think it's safe to say these OG whites won't pop.
production date on the ones that just 'restocked' shortly on prodirect had similar production dates to the OGs. It is yet to be seen if the ones from nike will be similar. Go back a few pages and read, this was discussed already yesterday.

production date on the ones that just 'restocked' shortly on prodirect had similar production dates to the OGs. It is yet to be seen if the ones from nike will be similar. Go back a few pages and read, this was discussed already yesterday.

We'll just have to have some people post pics of the insole tags on these new ones from nike. I would wager on the ones I got from prodirect to be poppers based on the dates on the tag and the feeling of the fabric under the insoles.

Nike.com Help Chat Assistant told me since I purchased in store that I have to return in store. Also that I need to have the original packaging to return my pair which sucks cuz I think I got rid of that box.
I ordered a new pair and I guess I'll dig around my apartment to see if I still have the original packaging somewhere.
Make a claim and return them as defective, its a bit different than a regular retail nike return. you could probably use any box since they are going to recycle the shoes anyway just be very thorough in your explanation that the shoes are defective and they should give you a credit voucher in the mail. should take two weeks. ive done it twice now
https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/eclaim_agree_terms/country_abrev/us/rma_type/Rm9vdHdlYXI=/

Thought it was fixed on the new pairs?
Nike has re released pretty much every original color besides the Navys and whites and they have all had the popping issue fixed so this shouldnt be any different tbh. Even if the production date is the same they insoles will be fully glued down this time.

Nike has re released pretty much every original color besides the Navys and whites and they have all had the popping issue fixed so this shouldnt be any different tbh. Even if the production date is the same they insoles will be fully glued down this time.

You mean like they did for the ones from prodirect. Why dont you stop ****ing guessing and wait until people have them in hand from nike? because you dont know **** tbh

You mean like they did for the ones from prodirect. Why dont you stop ****ing guessing and wait until people have them in hand from nike? because you dont know **** tbh
Those are from pro direct and who knows where they got em from or when, becuase nike didn't restock a bunch of other stores as far as we know.These Are from nike and every single restock FROM THEM DIRECTLY has had the popping issue addressed. There's really nothing logical that says these will pop other than "expect the unexpected" so cut the crap, seriously. Sure **** happens, but in this case, we can at least buy in confidence that they've glued these down just like all the other restocks.

Last edited:
Another prime example of why I wanted the OG white's:

https://www.hibbett.com/nike-epic-r...r_O0138_color=1105&cgid=#q=epic+react&start=4

upload_2018-6-28_9-20-44.png

Barrfff!! IMO at least.

see i like these. don't know why but it reminds me of

9a6c48d8b658d3db73742bd20f6449b5.gif

Last edited:
is it possible that nike recalled some of the old pairs and glued down the midsole cloth? then are reselling them?

i dont remember them fixing the problem on the og navys

is it possible that nike recalled some of the old pairs and glued down the midsole cloth? then are reselling them?
exactly. if theyre coming from nike most likely they've at the very least addressed the glueing issue. I dont see any reason to be afraid these pairs will pop.

Those are from pro direct and who knows where they got em from or when, becuase nike didn't restock a bunch of other stores as far as we know.These Are from nike and every single restock FROM THEM DIRECTLY has had the popping issue addressed. There's really nothing logical that says these will pop other than "expect the unexpected" so cut the crap, seriously. Sure **** happens, but in this case, we can at least buy in confidence that they've glued these down just like all the other restocks.
Again, you are just guessing. You may be right, you may be wrong. You really have no idea, but whatever you say. :lol:

I have faith that the new ones from Nike will be fixed as well. Wouldn't that be grounds for a class action lawsuit if Nike knew and admitted that the early releases of these popped, accepted returns as defective, and then re-released the shoes knowingly with the same exact problem?

Anyway, I second the notion that Nike corrected the problem. I bought the white fusions from Dicks at a later date (i.e. not the initial blast of them) and they have a 2018 production date on them AND the fabric under the insole is definitely secured.

And yes, until peeps with the new ones directly from Nike can chime in, we are all still just guessing.

Again, you are just guessing. You may be right, you may be wrong. You really have no idea, but whatever you say. :lol:
i have NO idea but all the other OG restocks have corrected glueing? no idea at all huh? deductions just coming from nowhere.... alright.

But anyway i didnt say i was %100 facts but theres not enough evidence to scare someone into thinking there could be popping. im pretty sure we can all say the probability is very low.if you wanna buy em buy em.do it. do it now.

Last edited:
I have faith that the new ones from Nike will be fixed as well. Wouldn't that be grounds for a class action lawsuit if Nike knew and admitted that the early releases of these popped, accepted returns as defective, and then re-released the shoes knowingly with the same exact problem?

Anyway, I second the notion that Nike corrected the problem. I bought the white fusions from Dicks at a later date (i.e. not the initial blast of them) and they have a 2018 production date on them AND the fabric under the insole is definitely secured.

And yes, until peeps with the new ones directly from Nike can chime in, we are all still just guessing.

I got the white fusions from Dicks a couple months ago and this is my experience as well.

My order was cancelled yesterday -_- I chatted with a customer service rep and they said that they tried to call me to confirm the order, but I recently got a new number so it wasn't updated on the site. I've ordered so much from nike and they've never called to confirm an order lol

Damn, that sucks to hear. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday night. Ordered around 8:30 AM CST.

Not sure how i feel about the black accentss, but been waiting for the volt reacts. cant wait

Back
Top Bottom