Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I initially thought the all white is the route I’m going to take but I don’t know that blue and pink are a nice touch. Might give it more of a summer feel, makes it pop.
Too zesty for my taste.

2/5 colorway or these:
83F76BE5-7AB4-4ED0-8B9D-1CAD5210D4FE.jpeg

Do we have a confirmed date for the trip black w a hint of blue? Apologies if it’s been discussed already.
I haven't seen one. So far it's just white/blue on 2/5 and the ultrmarine pair and the blue pair on 2/22 or whatever. I haven't seen a date for the black or the grey pair.

im confused are these out yet or not til Monday?

I know the white pink is 2/5 but the shoe in general.

I seen dude found the navy pair in a Cali mall a couple pages back thats why im confused

I seen dude found the navy pair in a Cali mall a couple pages back thats why im confused

Some Finishline stores were putting them out early.

White/blue dropping 2/5, other pairs end of the month. Some stores were putting them out early but Nike cracked down.

Anyone getting the 2/5 pair? I think too white for me so I’ll probably pass.

Might get the navy on the 22nd. Hope these hit foot locker, etc, I got some coupons to use.

gunning for tomorrow's pair but knowing Nike they will make it really limited to draw hype for the big release in a few weeks

I bet this shoe is easy to make fakes of

Well they make fake flyknit racers and Lebron xv. I'm sure who ever get thier hands on the molds will want profit off of the shoe sales. However doesn't mean this shoe will preform the same as the real deal. Since the Nike react foam "is special" to Nike patents.

i just tried to find it on the SNKRS app but couldnt find it. So did i need to get invited in order to be able to buy it? i was really hoping to cop these tomorrow...

You just need the Nike + app and a Nike account linked to it obviously to have the special “unlock”. Which pretty much is everyone who has the app.

Really looking forward to these! Breaking it out for the summer :lol:

These release on the 22nd, right? Thanks, guys.

IMG_9879.PNG

Back
Top Bottom