Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Impeccable timing from these fools
CE266526-DA91-44AA-9126-8D2F5F688D7E.png

I was able to get a pair, but a size up. So I have to try and size swap for my size. I’ve never even been through that process before lol

I added a t-shirt to my cart with the shoes, and it showed me shipping options. shoulda tried to checkout but didn't wanna end up with a shirt and no shoes

L on both. Hope it’s a fake sell out and they actually made more and have more up in half an hour.

Ls on the Sails... they even gave me the opportunity to take an L on two more sizes. Smfh.

I'm willing to bet the next few colorways will be GR. Not to mention the Undercover collab coming up.

Ls on the Sails... they even gave me the opportunity to take an L on two more sizes. Smfh.

I'm willing to bet the next few colorways will be GR. Not to mention the Undercover collab coming up.

I’d bet money on it. The next colorways just look like GRs based on execution. The Prequel colorways were to build up hype for the watered down colorways coming out. I wouldn’t be surprised if they got rid of the cork insoles and opted for standard cloth ones.

Back
Top Bottom