Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Trying to order them but this stupid app won't let me add a payment. I've had the same problem with the SNKRS app, can't add a payment there, always have to use the desktop version to buy stuff....
uninstall and reinstall app

saw a dude selling 20% codes for $15, almost not even worth the hassle of cancelling and buying a code and all that to save $15 bucks tho

Not sure why Nike is milking out the release esp with all the reviews and crap coming in.

Losing money IMO. Should’ve dropped this weekend. ESP since stores clearly have them

and this is why we can never use discount codes anymore SMDH

more like the double dip discount codes. I'm not to worry about the codes per say, but if its there not there im more likey to get the shoe anyway, now or later down the road on a sale. It ain't that serious to buy coeds on ebay to shave off a few.

Gotta give us Nike+ members something right? :lol:

they should have gave "us" a better color.

i only bought because i didnt wanna wait a month to try out the tech.

but would have def preferred the white with the pink to be a nike plus exclusive.

5A3DEB18-335D-4BC2-B32D-ECA3D3DE86C5.png
A little on foot action

they should have gave "us" a better color.

i only bought because i didnt wanna wait a month to try out the tech.

but would have def preferred the white with the pink to be a nike plus exclusive.
I hate pink on my shoes, I'm happy with what we got. Only colorway I might've preferred is triple black

bought just to see how they fit.

most likely will return once i try them on.

really just want the navy and gray pair.

For $98 I can’t complain about the colorway. Stacked a few codes and a gc and should have these by tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom