Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

upload_2019-1-29_21-26-3.jpeg

What’s up with this cw?

Have there been any sales on the Epic React 1s lately aside from the FL sale over the weekend? Sadly missed out on them, planning a trip to my Nike outlet this weekend tho so hopefully they have some on the clearance rack.

Have there been any sales on the Epic React 1s lately aside from the FL sale over the weekend? Sadly missed out on them, planning a trip to my Nike outlet this weekend tho so hopefully they have some on the clearance rack.

They’ve been on sale for the last few months. I’d say they are starting to dry up with the 2’s out/on the horizon. FNL, DSG, JackRabbit, Hibbet Sports and a few others all had better sales than NDC. There are some at outlets but they aren’t low like you’d expect, some are still sitting at $110, but it wouldn’t hurt to look though. YMMV.

Bought the inital Epic React triple black on day 1 full retail. Still in good shape, no regrets.

But now, it is 10 degrees outside, and discounts bound to happen, no-brainer in waiting for me.

Would the 2’s look better with a swoosh like the Zoom Fly Flyknit?
Although I love big swooshes, I’m glad it doesn’t have that on the ER. It’s more of a simple low key shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom