Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

No. They are looser. I had to go up in the 1 but went TTS in the 2, they fit great. Not as tight as the 1.
Thanks. I went tts on all my er1s and they r a bit tight on the top of my foot until they are really broken in. Good to hear they are a bit looser this time around.

I agree the 2 fit better. The 1 was tight in the midfoot for me and going up half size helped a little but was too long. TTS in the 2 fits nice. I can actually feel the relief when I loosen the laces.

I wanted to share some pictures of my Epic React ...

26457140787_0333418729_b.jpg

And :

IxSccaU.jpg
Wne69wF.jpg

If there were an additional Nordstrom code out there I might pull it on the Golds...

I think I've found the perfect donor soles for my Jordan Prime Trainers that I've been wanting to swap for the LONGEST time!
]

Is boiling water still working for your sole swaps? I tried boiling water and all of my various solvents on a pair of Zoom Fly Flyknit recently and absolutely nothing worked even a little bit.

Is boiling water still working for your sole swaps? I tried boiling water and all of my various solvents on a pair of Zoom Fly Flyknit recently and absolutely nothing worked even a little bit.

I get my swaps done by the good people at govrn, so I don't know how they do it.

Does anyone know how long the sport30 disco will last? And if I’m between a 9 and 9.5, I should probably go for 9.5 in er2?

F&F starts this week too so you might see ER1’s for the low or at least $84 minimum at your local Nike Outlet Stores.

I'll give a head start. if there's anyone who wears a US10.5, I have black/grey pair that I no longer want - you can haz for the cheap.

Just lmk :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom