Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

WMNS Presto React

Nike_WomensFootwearPreview_Summer2019_Featured_Footwear-1284_original.jpg

This is from the sole bros on YouTube apparently he has a friend and they let him know that the react is different in the 2s no specifics but it’s just like a different “blend” probably a small improvement

Sole bros probably read that in a comment on Instagram or something and made that claim. I don’t doubt the factual part of the new material, I just doubt them having sources.

Sole bros probably read that in a comment on Instagram or something and made that claim. I don’t doubt the factual part of the new material, I just doubt them having sources.

Nike’s Marketing machine sent me a message in their app calling it “Our second generation of REACT foam, now springier than ever” but was vague on details. The scientist/chemist who lead the development and came up with the formulation retired after first version so I’m skeptical there is a new formula. He was highlighted in one of Nike’s videos at the launch of REACT and the ER1s.

Nike’s Marketing machine sent me a message in their app calling it “Our second generation of REACT foam, now springier than ever” but was vague on details. The scientist/chemist who lead the development and came up with the formulation retired after first version so I’m skeptical there is a new formula. He was highlighted in one of Nike’s videos at the launch of REACT and the ER1s.
I’m quite sure they hired new ones though and being that they already had react tech how hard would it be to tweak it?

Probably because of colorways... Usually, the loud/vibrant cws have a deeper discount than the neutral cws.

Probably but the hydrogen blue pair isn’t too loud. Looked more grey in person than blue.

Maybe the colorful heel area would throw some people off. But I like them like that.

I picked these up at the outlet today for $85 plus tax. I didn’t notice the heel clip until I got home. Has anyone had issues with these opening like this? I have the triple black and they are sealed on both.

Attachments

• 0F21F386-EE22-4D3A-B54D-60FCBAFC9039.jpeg
    0F21F386-EE22-4D3A-B54D-60FCBAFC9039.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 59
I picked these up at the outlet today for $85 plus tax. I didn’t notice the heel clip until I got home. Has anyone had issues with these opening like this? I have the triple black and they are sealed on both.

I have tried to remove a heel clip before and it was nearly impossible as the foam and clip were bonded together the full length. So, a small imperfection like that does not matter at all. In fact, when I did get the heel clip off, there was no additional heel shank or plate attached, it is only an end cap on the foam for show.

I have tried to remove a heel clip before and it was nearly impossible as the foam and clip were bonded together the full length. So, a small imperfection like that does not matter at all. In fact, when I did get the heel clip off, there was no additional heel shank or plate attached, it is only an end cap on the foam for show.
Thanks for the info. Saved me a trip.

Back
Top Bottom