Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I went up a half size in the epic 1’s.
Do y’all think I could get by with tts in odyssey 1’s?

FYI Hibbetts has a pair of odyssey’s for 44 bucks today, if you spend 99.
Limited sizes and they only have my tts

EXPs are dope, such an underrated shoe. Joints stay in my regular rotation. :pimp:

20190421_051815_20190421055546149.jpg

Please excuse the hideous carpet at my workplace. :lol:

I’ll excuse you for that Duke blue...

But how do you tie your laces like that? :nerd:

I'm about to pull the trigger on some 11s but now I'm doubting my self lol
EXP's are a weird fit. I had to go with 11s even tho they were a bit snug cos half up seemed way too long even though the width was nice. Pegasus 35s were the same.

Never tried odysseys but I don't imagine you'd be able to go half size down from your Epic React size. From my understanding the Flyknit upper has a lot more give compared to what the Odyssey uses. You may be able to fit, but it probably won't be as comfortable as your Epic Reacts

From an aesthetic perspective i personally like the EXPs better then the element 87s. I said it when both first came out and people were so not with it. But the streamlined silloutte of the EXPs flows better to me. The heal into the upper into more narrow toe box. I love the look.

From an aesthetic perspective i personally like the EXPs better then the element 87s. I said it when both first came out and people were so not with it. But the streamlined silloutte of the EXPs flows better to me. The heal into the upper into more narrow toe box. I love the look.

That and the non transparent uppers had me sold on the EXPs over the 87s/55s. Some of the latter releases have looked better though.

Normal ody reacts I can go for my tts 11 or 11.5.. There really doesn't seem that much of a difference.. Ody shields I have to go half up otherwise they're far too narrow.
My Mrs is her tts 8 in both variants..
So they're a bit random.

Back
Top Bottom