Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Of course they'd come out with these
ERF2-011-1.jpg
after I already purchased these.
20190608_131524.jpg

I was thinking the same thing... As soon as I pay ID price to make triple blacks, they come out with triple black as a std CW. But on the other hand, I like mine laceless, and mine have a nice grey to black fade.

Are those kids size? The swoosh is a little smaller and more central, not so far back. Reminds me of the 1’s... I like it more
I was wondering the same thing... Is the swoosh different, or is it an optical illusion from camera angle? It looks smaller and in a different location.

Discovered my first problem with my blue IDs... if you don't like attention, don't get the blue upper. Not sure how or why, but somehow that blue just glows super bright in almost any lighting. I've been wearing them out and about the last few days, and I've never had strangers ask me "where'd you get those shoes" or "what kind of shoes are those" before. They are blown away when I answer they are Nike. People notice them from pretty far away too. I wonder if the Teal CW is just as bright?

Discovered my first problem with my blue IDs... if you don't like attention, don't get the blue upper. Not sure how or why, but somehow that blue just glows super bright in almost any lighting. I've been wearing them out and about the last few days, and I've never had strangers ask me "where'd you get those shoes" or "what kind of shoes are those" before. They are blown away when I answer they are Nike. People notice them from pretty far away too. I wonder if the Teal CW is just as bright?
Post pics

Back
Top Bottom