Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Who's that Pokemon?!
hdhd.png

8E1846FE-7F68-413C-9B31-912C499BD9C8.jpeg
7182C7CB-4B7E-4B42-BB4C-12F4DF8512AA.jpeg

Bauhaus came in Friday.

I went TTS 12.5 but if you like a snug fit, you could get away with half size down. Aesthetics wise, a great lifestyle shoe. Comfort wise, React gives the forefoot that plush feeling while the heel Air Unit is firm. Feels weird at first, but you get used to it quick. Nike is milking React foam as they should.

In my opinion, for all day comfort the Nike Presto React >>> Nike Air Max 270 React. However the latter is a great one to have in your summer rotation.

Why wouldn’t they? Lol you live in a tree house or something lol
They're about 50/50 on getting my parcels here. I live in a town with no access problems, and the road and house are clearly marked.. But they still manage to deliver them to the wrong town or some random warehouse 10 miles away - never to be seen again..
It's very odd.
But nike give me 20% coupons every time they screw up, so can't complain too much.

They're about 50/50 on getting my parcels here. I live in a town with no access problems, and the road and house are clearly marked.. But they still manage to deliver them to the wrong town or some random warehouse 10 miles away - never to be seen again..
It's very odd.
But nike give me 20% coupons every time they screw up, so can't complain too much.

Already! I have used so many promo codes lol

Surprised they haven’t banned my account :rofl:

8E1846FE-7F68-413C-9B31-912C499BD9C8.jpeg
7182C7CB-4B7E-4B42-BB4C-12F4DF8512AA.jpeg

Bauhaus came in Friday.

I went TTS 12.5 but if you like a snug fit, you could get away with half size down. Aesthetics wise, a great lifestyle shoe. Comfort wise, React gives the forefoot that plush feeling while the heel Air Unit is firm. Feels weird at first, but you get used to it quick. Nike is milking React foam as they should.

In my opinion, for all day comfort the Nike Presto React >>> Nike Air Max 270 React. However the latter is a great one to have in your summer rotation.

Yea I’m not a fan of the 270 air bag, something felt off when I tried them on

Some epic react 2 $90 plus shipping on finishline. They do have a code for % off 100. And $15 off $150

I will say I was sleeping on the Epic React 2... I liked them from afar and never really gave them a shot. After skimming thru any new options on NBY (iD) and saw they had some nice options. I finally went to the store and tried them on. Now I'm waiting on my iDs to arrive.

I like seeing all the iDs posted thus far.

Back
Top Bottom