Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Still upset that I missed out.
I missed out too... Currently in Central China behind the great firewall. I was able to run the app and add the shoes to my cart, but it froze at the credit card payment screen when I hit enter. No worries though, I'll just catch the next sale. I have so many ERs, I probably didn't have room for more anyway.

0C1654A6-D5C1-4027-9536-05290CEDDC70.jpeg Never received anything this fast from finishline before , but I’ll take it !
Man, those gold look better than the online pics. Great cop!

Just got a Nike early access member only day July 17 30% off Friends and family at factory and clearance stores. 18th for all others.

My pair from FinishLine should be here today. Also ordered a windbreaker and pullover. Pretty excited.

I think yesterday was the last day for the online deal.
They're doing something for today (for members) and then everyone else tomorrow. I know you can use it in stores, not sure about online. I can't check right now because my work CPU acts funny with NDC.

They're doing something for today (for members) and then everyone else tomorrow. I know you can use it in stores, not sure about online. I can't check right now because my work CPU acts funny with NDC.

Friends and family discount is in store only. It starts today for members, tomorrow for everybody else.

Back
Top Bottom