Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Screenshot_20191026-164738.png

^^^

I had high hopes, but they're disappointing, IMO. :/

Still feeling those white GTX. Haven't seen a thing on them besides these pictures. Only thing I've seen is a white/black/volt pair getting released on foot locker Canada.

Picked up 2 pairs of odyssey react in black for work for $82 total at outlets today ! With the 30% off

ordered those Odyssey ID's I posted up there ^

Hopefully won't be too long cos I'm really looking forward to how they come out.

ordered those Odyssey ID's I posted up there ^

Hopefully won't be too long cos I'm really looking forward to how they come out.

They are fire!

I need something for winter slush... I'd get the Ody IDs, but I"m looking for a mid or high rise Shield version. Where I'm at, in lows, the slush always works its way into the ankle gap.

Tempted by the Turbo shield mids, but $210 is a bit steep, and you have to do IDs to get the wet traction sole. The retail ones come with normal rubber outsole and reviewers say its slippery on wet pavement.

They are fire!

I need something for winter slush... I'd get the Ody IDs, but I"m looking for a mid or high rise Shield version. Where I'm at, in lows, the slush always works its way into the ankle gap.

Tempted by the Turbo shield mids, but $210 is a bit steep, and you have to do IDs to get the wet traction sole. The retail ones come with normal rubber outsole and reviewers say its slippery on wet pavement.
I wish they'd do a ody shield mid along the lines of the presto utility mids. They'd be so much more versatile with a higher collar.

i said i wasnt gonna do resale on these but scooped for 174. cant be mad at that. ill probably end up regretting that but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom