Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The IR1 has one of the worst fitting uppers I’ve ever had which sucked because the sole was legit. If the IR2 upper actually locked down your foot these will be great for outdoor wear (too much bounce for a treadmill IMO).

Get you some chains for the shoes and get out there and bang these miles out!!! I live in San Diego so I don’t know...

It's currently foggy here in Central Valley with 0 visibility. Yeah I stay home.

as much as i would prefer to get the miles outside and am lucky to live in LA where the weather is always gonna be nice, what's wrong with a treadmill? lol
Ohh I dread the treadmill. Would rather run outside in the cold and rain the. Log mikes that way.

Anyone in a cold climate, I see people running in shorts and a sweatshirt here in VA, meanwhile 30's outside. Naw, look out the back window with coffee and shake my head.
Running in the 30s here in Colorado is actually quite refreshing. It's a dryer climate. I used to freeze my ends off in the 40s when I lived in Baltimore.

Wasn't it the run sites that gave release dates?

It's also on Nike's News site.
Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 10.10.21 AM.png

Perhaps I need to see them in person but the IR2 don’t look as sleek/nice to me as IR1s. Great discounts on 1’s rn though so I’m stocking up.

Back
Top Bottom