Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

CW7136-002

XXXX - CW7136-002 - 101.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 102.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 103.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 104.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 105.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 106.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 108.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 111.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 112.png XXXX - CW7136-002 - 113.png

Im gonna cop some milers to try out since I saw them for $65 might as well and then get hyped for the invincible

Anyone know the difference between the storm tread (seems self explanatory), waffle lug (???), and regular outsoles in the infinity react 2 NBY options?

Anyone know the difference between the storm tread (seems self explanatory), waffle lug (???), and regular outsoles in the infinity react 2 NBY options?
This is just my assumption, but I think waffle lug and regular are probably same compound but waffle would have better grip with more surface pattern. Storm tread could be a different rubber compound altogether.

This is just my assumption, but I think waffle lug and regular are probably same compound but waffle would have better grip with more surface pattern. Storm tread could be a different rubber compound altogether.
Yep, this assumption is correct.

Got it. thanks. I was thinking of making a pair for street wear and not racing or running at all really. Would you recommend one sole over the other for comfort and durability?

Got it. thanks. I was thinking of making a pair for street wear and not racing or running at all really. Would you recommend one sole over the other for comfort and durability?
I went with the regular outsole mainly because it matched with the pattern/aesthetic of the midsole. Durability-wise it'd probably be Waffle > storm > regular due to thickness.

this is one of my main concern as it made the react miler unwearable for me

Cons:

Jeff/Sally/Sam:

Built up heel collar could aggravate some runners ankles

oh yah, its autocop for sure but i just hope thats not gon be an issue becuase everything im seeing im lovin so far

Did Nike put some sort of plastic on the infinity run uppers white pairs yellowing :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom