Finally shot most recent React-soled Hybrid Batch by GOVRN

Free Flyknit 3.0 X Epic React - Blue.png

Flyknit Lunar 1 X Epic React - Wolf Grey.png

Flyknit Lunar 1 X Phantom React 2 - MultiColor W.png

Flyknit Racer X Epic React - Floridian.png

Flyknit Trainer X Epic React - Black White.png

Cole Haan Original Grand X Epic React- Black White.png

Looks like the invincible dropped on NDC

I think they went up on Wednesday. Mine arrived today. I was cautiously optimistic about these, but I don't think they'll work for me. Cushioning is awesome as expected, but I'm afraid I need a little more stability than these offer. Even with the wide platform, they still feel a little too wobbly for me. Would have been nice to have the laces a couple of inches longer as well. These are very short. Aesthetically, holy crap are these things chunky, even though they are fairly light for what they are.

Last edited:
Any one have these? How is they grey in person - on the lighter or darker side? I wish they had black accents like a black heel clip and black speckle midsole like the upcoming "oreos". I'd probably throw black laces on them. My NDC bday discount expires at th end of the month so I'm trying to find something to get right now. Probably going to pull the trigger on these for casual use.
react-infinity-run-flyknit-2-mens-running-shoe-8XGSrl.jpg

I think they went up on Wednesday. Mine arrived today. I was cautiously optimistic about these, but I don't think they'll work for me. Cushioning is awesome as expected, but I'm afraid I need a little more stability than these offer. Even with the wide platform, they still feel a little too wobbly for me. Would have been nice to have the laces a couple of inches longer as well. These are very short. Aesthetically, holy crap are these things chunky, even though they are fairly light for what they are.

Yeah, I don't love them. The shoelace issue is annoying. My heel kept sliding around because I couldn't get the last hole laced up. The forefoot upper is narrow too for a shoe with such a wide sole. The upper doesn't feel premium either for a shoe that costs $200 with tax. I'll keep them because they're solid for walking or standing for long periods of time, but I can't use these for serious running. I'm sticking with the Alphafly & Tempo Next%s for that.

yeah it’s a true cool grey in person.

Any one have these? How is they grey in person - on the lighter or darker side? I wish they had black accents like a black heel clip and black speckle midsole like the upcoming "oreos". I'd probably throw black laces on them. My NDC bday discount expires at th end of the month so I'm trying to find something to get right now. Probably going to pull the trigger on these for casual use.
react-infinity-run-flyknit-2-mens-running-shoe-8XGSrl.jpg

Yeah, I don't love them. The shoelace issue is annoying. My heel kept sliding around because I couldn't get the last hole laced up. The forefoot upper is narrow too for a shoe with such a wide sole. The upper doesn't feel premium either for a shoe that costs $200 with tax. I'll keep them because they're solid for walking or standing for long periods of time, but I can't use these for serious running. I'm sticking with the Alphafly & Tempo Next%s for that.

with the infinity react already priced at $160, it makes sense to see why nike priced it at $180 with the full zoomx midsole. i still think both shoes are overpriced and they’ll eventually get discounted but nike knows they will sell with the great marketing/hype they generate

you can’t really compare these to the tempos or alpha fly since this shoes is specifically made for those easier/recovery runs while those other two are meant more for those faster runs

Back
Top Bottom