Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

yall gotta check out the vaporfly thread more then you wouldnt be jumping allover rfx

nike has the vaporfly at $250 but durability underneath is a concern.

granted its a racer but the bottoms get shredded quite fast

thats why you shouldnt be surprised if thesedont hold up for along time on the bottom considering the react foam is exposed for the most part of the shoe. they probablyshould have put a thin layer of rubber underneath as youcan see the legend react has a bit more

nobody is sayingtheydont look worn down out the box but a shoe with a non outsole is likely to wear down faster. thats just life

its not gonna stop me from buying tho
Nobody is saying durability won't be a concern. All we're saying is that the reviews right now pointing out wear on the edge of the soles are just factually wrong. They come that way. It's not a wear thing. Maybe they fall apart after a month, idk. All I know is what people are using right now to point to durability issues has nothing to do with wear. They literally come that way out of the box.

so which colors are coming out thursday? grays and blacks look cool but kinda boring. looking forward to other oreo type cws.

i think i'm going to wait it out though and see them drop price/end up at factory stores.

for those that have a pair... anyone also have 2016/2017 flyknit frees? how do these compare? i normally do 11.5s in everything but had to go down to an 11 for the frees.

Nobody is saying durability won't be a concern. All we're saying is that the reviews right now pointing out wear on the edge of the soles are just factually wrong. They come that way. It's not a wear thing. Maybe they fall apart after a month, idk. All I know is what people are using right now to point to durability issues has nothing to do with wear. They literally come that way out of the box.

Keep preaching!

odyssey react

21107440_xxl.jpg

Finishline and Nike for sure on Feb 22

Attachments

• DBF64E3C-8F64-4642-8B8A-26F7838A7F6A.png
    DBF64E3C-8F64-4642-8B8A-26F7838A7F6A.png
    617.9 KB · Views: 28
This is after only 1 mile on the track. I'm not even concerned about the wear on the bottoms for these & the 4%. The foam would still be intact providing the energy return cushioning.

IMG_20180210_102603.jpg

This is after only 1 mile on the track. I'm not even concerned about the wear on the bottoms for these & the 4%. The foam would still be intact providing the energy return cushioning.

IMG_20180210_102603.jpg
Did you look at them before you ran in them? The bottom looked the exact same, just clean.

Perhaps the shoe box is wearing them down before you get a chance to put them on your feet. I’m sure shipping the shoes causes the shoes to move back and forth in the box which in turn would rub down those 2 area of soft foam.

:rofl:

To be fair, even in the post on the last page there is more wear on the posters sole than the DS photo. He posted the comparison to say they’re exactly the same, but if anything it showed me that there may indeed be quick wear and tear.

That said, they’re shoes. They’re supposed to be worn down and with the way some NTers squeeze their feet into size 9s, no additional thin layer of rubber will save the shoe. :lol:

To be fair, even in the post on the last page there is more wear on the posters sole than the DS photo. He posted the comparison to say they’re exactly the same, but if anything it showed me that there may indeed be quick wear and tear.

That said, they’re shoes. They’re supposed to be worn down and with the way some NTers squeeze their feet into size 9s, no additional thin layer of rubber will save the shoe. :lol:
The only wear they show is that they will in fact get dirty.

Back
Top Bottom