Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Well that’s the direction everybody is in these days this is a performance running shoe. Look at the competition they all have big stack height max cushion shoes and I hope we get something similar with the next iteration react shoe. I just tried the NB more v4 and the feel is amazing so I hope Nike follows suit with NB and hoka and makes a bigger plusher shoe.

Well that’s the direction everybody is in these days this is a performance running shoe. Look at the competition they all have big stack height max cushion shoes and I hope we get something similar with the next iteration react shoe. I just tried the NB more v4 and the feel is amazing so I hope Nike follows suit with NB and hoka and makes a bigger plusher shoe.
I thought that was the market segment the Invincible series is supposed to cover?

It is, but there’s no reason not to have a react version too. That’s the thing now I see some many in HOKA these days and NB is successfully doing the same thing, big plush shoes. I want to see how the react version of that would feel…

plush, high stack, rocker shoes

probably safe to say they kind of started the trend
Ok it seemed that way but I wasn’t sure thanks for the info. And they have changed the game in the process so I will be surprised if the next infinity isn’t high stack and plush they pretty much have to at this point infinity has run its course as is…

Nike has the invincibles thou…

Just figured the infinity was supposed to sit between the pegasus and the invincibles

Who is saying they can’t make it bigger?

but I thought the inspiration for the shoe was as a recovery one.. but looks like the guiderails are gone from the newest ones

It is, but there’s no reason not to have a react version too. That’s the thing now I see some many in HOKA these days and NB is successfully doing the same thing, big plush shoes. I want to see how the react version of that would feel…
I don’t see this happening. Remember React is a relatively heavy foam comepared to Fresh Foam. The Infinity 3 is already over 10 Oz as is. If they add more foam it would likely be 12+ Oz and that weight will turn a lot if people off.

I don’t see this happening. Remember React is a relatively heavy foam comepared to Fresh Foam. The Infinity 3 is already over 10 Oz as is. If they add more foam it would likely be 12+ Oz and that weight will turn a lot if people off.

yea i think that’s what killed boost, as far as a running shoe

you had brands like hoka and saucony that were able to pull off the ultra plus at under 10 oz

meanwhile the ultra boost are around 12 I think

But “recovery“/“easy miles” shoes, you’re looking at around 10 oz

as a point of reference the endorphin shift is that shoe for saucony and it’s 10.4 oz

Well idk what Nike is going to do with the infinity ♾️ can’t keep going with the same thing. We’ll just have to wait and see…

Just out of curiosity, why can’t they continue to go with the same?

but it does seem like alot is being changed with the new model

the IR4 looks like its completely revamped, i think they are moving away from the signature react midsole look

the new one looks more like a traditional pegasus style or it kind of reminds me of one those jb running shoes

i am curious to try it out, i still run in IR2s to this day

the IR4 looks like its completely revamped, i think they are moving away from the signature react midsole look

the new one looks more like a traditional pegasus style or it kind of reminds me of one those jb running shoes

i am curious to try it out, i still run in IR2s to this day

yea I’m curious as hell to see where it goes.. doesnt look ultra plush, but not all hoka models are super high

but the guiderails being gone is also a big clue of changes since it wasn’t an outright stability shoes but they had that element to it

1683579078921.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom