nike-gyakusou-lunarspider-lt2-5.JPG

nike-gyakusou-lunarspeed-lite-red_BonjourLife.com0.jpg

nike-gyakusou-zoom-elite1.jpg

37b32c61e2ccde459d44a8c745424e4c.jpg

undercover-nike-gyakusou-2012-spring-summer-footwear-collection-4.jpg

+

Air Minot ACG 1997
nike-asir-minot.jpg

I was a big fan of the Undercovers' when I first saw them, but I just realized there see-thru like the OW Fly. Pass for me.

Bit on resell (og white blue pink) and got them for $172 on eBay shipped; usually runs about $164 including tax plus people pay for transit/gas

I mess with the Undercover x Nike Gyakusou T-shirts and occasionally a Gyakusou shoe here and there but man some of the stuff is pretty wild. The shoes I've seen posted wouldn't ever even consider wearing

Updated fit. After a full days wear it broke in well still snug but different than the first initial 10 kinutes of wear. Better running shoe than the boost. Only gripe is the traction on exercise mats. Besides that not too bad. Gonna keep these on work rotations.

TTS

But, they run pretty tight. So if you have wide feet you may want to size up a half size. I would confirm with another wide footer though. I’m narrow and feel these are tts

I'm a confused wide-footer :lol: ("naturally" a 9 in racers & trainers, but 8.5s in tight-fitting shoes like these). I didn't size up because I plan on using these with no-show socks, and I'm banking on the idea that these will loosen up after a few wears. I tried on a size 9 but I felt uncomfortable because of the space in my toes and heels despite it being snug. It also looked huge on me for some reason, like clogs? Idk. I'm comparing the fitment of the Reacts to these:
IMG_0130.JPG

I had those Frees and it loosened up on me after a few wears. I know know this comparison doesn't apply to all, but that's how it felt on me when I tried it on. The ankle-sock part didn't contain my ankles as comfortably compared to the 8.5s I tried on after. It's a total PLUS if you have a local spot that have these to try on. Hope that helps!

For reference: 9 Trainers / 8.5 Reacts (while wearing thick socks)
IMG_0087.JPG

Back
Top Bottom