Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The wording was kind of weird but I think Nike said the white/blues are app-exclusive on 2/5, and then they'll release to the general public with the other two CWs on 2/22 (?). So I don't see them being limited. But it's Nike so who knows.
I read it the same way. White/blue on the app on 2/5 and then the Ultramarine and Blue one on 2/22. One of them is going to be limited, I think. Almost always the case. I'd bet it's the 2/5 one on the app.

Listening to the tech specs and I’m kinda floored. These sound like LE2s on steroids :wow: lighter, bouncer, and softer. How you get lighter than LE2?

Yall see boostqueen ohitsteddy whining about the Nike React model in his latest video? For years he swore Nike couldn’t innovate and nothing would top boost (which adidass didn’t even invent or create), now that Nike has something comparable if not better, he seems all bitter and depressed. UB toe pattern was a complete rip-off of early Flyknit models yet he says React toe pattern was stolen from UB. All in all he’s a joke who spent his whole life savings on shoes that all look the same and bottom out...pathetic

:smh: Kids need to realize that new tech comes out every 3 or so years. Boost styrofoam will eventually be Stone Age, and we'll be laughing at it down the road. The same as any other current technology, even 3D printing the soles will be old news. We're at a time that consumers want new tech, which is good because just like React we keep getting better products.

Yall see boostqueen ohitsteddy whining about the Nike React model in his latest video? For years he swore Nike couldn’t innovate and nothing would top boost (which adidass didn’t even invent or create), now that Nike has something comparable if not better, he seems all bitter and depressed. UB toe pattern was a complete rip-off of early Flyknit models yet he says React toe pattern was stolen from UB. All in all he’s a joke who spent his whole life savings on shoes that all look the same and bottom out...pathetic

I have to go back and watch. He cornered himself in to that specific lane. He would look stupid saying otherwise. I was commenting the other week how he has been given passes to Adidas for releasing the same thing over and over and retroing a sneaker after three years.

When Adidas was selling out, he was gloating. Then when they were sitting he was saying, well you wanted more. Same when resell value started dropping.

It's too late to play the, I just love sneakers. Because he's not knowledgeable about sneakers. I cringed hearing him talk about SB's he wore back in the day. He pretty much was the average person who wears sneakers.

If you claim to be in to comfort, it shouldn't matter what model it is.

If anything I look at React as a another evolution from Nike like Lunarlon.

:smh: Kids need to realize that new tech comes out every 3 or so years. Boost styrofoam will eventually be Stone Age, and we'll be laughing at it down the road. The same as any other current technology, even 3D printing the soles will be old news. We're at a time that consumers want new tech, which is good because just like React we keep getting better products.

I don’t think people will be laughing at boost since age won’t make it any less comfortable. It’s not like people laugh at air maxes or zoom air which are also old cushioning tech.

its kinda comical how Adidas and Nike force us to compare shoes, when in reality why would you want to limit yourself if what you care about is comfort/performance. Progress is key and new technology only gives us more innovative releases year after year.

Just checked back into the thread and I'm ALL the way here for the black pair. The blue accent around the heel border is perfect. :pimp: I'll drop the $150 for those, easy.

Because Kanye started the sneaker wars against Nike and his minions followed :lol:

This has been going on well before 'Ye. I think the difference now is social media. Before you had to come to places like NT to engage in the Nike vs. adidas debate, or do it in real life with your friends/peers. I'm an old *** man and still remember cats in the 90's getting roasted at school for wearing adidas. :lol:

Now you can just tweet/IG/snap/YT it. Also, never underestimate the power of groupthink, which social media is clutch for. So while Kanye leaving Nike did kinda shine the spotlight on the rivalry between adidas and Nike, it's been around for a long *** time.

Tried on today
Nothing ground breaking
A fits a little tight TTS or .5 up
Comfortable, lightweight, great bounce feeling

Attachments

• 26977729-3132-4465-9173-DF0DD0C00D74.jpeg
    26977729-3132-4465-9173-DF0DD0C00D74.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 67
Saw these in Finishline the other day with my son in Killeen, TX. Not even on their website yet. Were going for $150 in store. Looked nice, but Im too cheap to buy at full price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom