Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Really want to see the wolf greys in person. Hoping they're darker than they look in the stock pic. Going to pull the trigger on greys or black/greys before months end... Got my ndc birthday discount to use this month.

Used my birthday discount on the white pair, got a bit nervous when I got the, sold out message but tried again and checked out

Since the all white sold out on SNS I’m not too salty paying 30 over retail.

I’d cop the white with blue heel if it ever goes on sale. TB too

F56964B1-8D98-4DFF-A0CD-B5B1089E4D40.jpeg
Had to go 1/2 size up but man they feel great!!

Triple black is here! TTS (same as Black Cement 3's which i had on haha. Feels amazing on foot. Few little glue marks when inspecting.

I have the white fusion pair already. They feel great. I bought the triple black for the wife to try out. I kind of want the black white for myself but I don't want to buy every color way like I did with the Vapormax. Trying to not fall down the rabbit hole.

Thought black/white would sit but it's selling out on NDC but not Finishline lol. Hopefully 12.5 restocks at some point.

After viewing the colorways for a few weeks now, I'm starting to hate the pink color in the white versions and in the navy blue ones. I wonder why those chose to have pink in a men's shoe?

Used my birthday discount on the white pair, got a bit nervous when I got the, sold out message but tried again and checked out

You’re one of the lucky ones, just applied my code and it didn’t apply.

Back
Top Bottom