Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just pulled the trigger on the Odyssey Reacts from Macy's. Order went through ok. Let's see if I actually get them right away. I'm just really curious about the amount of stability these offer and I have a pair of Zoom Odyssey 2's I haven't worn yet for comparison.

I really think theyllt be closer to the LunarGlides. I know they share the same name, but Nike has switched it up before. 2 years before the current Zoom Fly, there was a Zoom Fly 2, which was a lightweight stability shoe.

Just pulled the trigger on the Odyssey Reacts from Macy's. Order went through ok. Let's see if I actually get them right away. I'm just really curious about the amount of stability these offer and I have a pair of Zoom Odyssey 2's I haven't worn yet for comparison.

Let us know how's the cushion

Wonder if Lebron's pair pop

giphy.gif

Guess I’ll wear my pair tomorrow for a few hours then take em off before they start popping smdh. Can’t even enjoy my damn pairs.

If popping is such a major issue return them and wait til new colorways

Dude, I only want the colorways I bought. The colorways they marketed heavy and hyped up to the masses. They’re sold out everywhere. I have a right to vent my frustration in here. How about Nike just sell non defective product from the jump? Or why can’t they do a recall and make everyone send their pairs back and re-issue pairs IN THE SAME CW to their effected and inconvenienced customers? How is loud popping when you walk not a major issue? Let me be and you do you.

Last edited:
Late to the game but was hawking for a pair the past 2 weeks. Stumbled across DSG online last week and grabbed 2 sizes for comparison.

Attachments

• BB7A3F28-EBF2-425A-886B-EB53A51AD374.jpeg
    BB7A3F28-EBF2-425A-886B-EB53A51AD374.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 31
Only reason you should buy odysseys is if you have flat feet and overpronate like me.

Back
Top Bottom