Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Any spots that have the all blacks in a size 7 mens or 8.5 womens? Seems like most places have dried up. Any help is appreciated!

Any spots that have the all blacks in a size 7 mens or 8.5 womens? Seems like most places have dried up. Any help is appreciated!
bro dont even waste your money theyre probably going to pop. just wait until nike restocks the shoes and those will probably be more sturdy.

In other news I got the voucher for my defective pair, just waiting on it to get here and hopefully its before those restocks

bro dont even waste your money theyre probably going to pop. just wait until nike restocks the shoes and those will probably be more sturdy.

In other news I got the voucher for my defective pair, just waiting on it to get here and hopefully its before those restocks

I haven't kept up with the thread, I know popping was a pretty big issue. I was trying to cop for my girl, but I guess she'll have to wait.

I haven't kept up with the thread, I know popping was a pretty big issue. I was trying to cop for my girl, but I guess she'll have to wait.
you have an easier chance to cop for womens as theres still pairs floating around, but tbh if they're gonna restock with remade shoes id just say wait.

you have an easier chance to cop for womens as theres still pairs floating around, but tbh if they're gonna restock with remade shoes id just say wait.

Yeah most spots online are sold out or one or two sizes left, not in the one i need.

If they are addressing the popping issue, then yeah i'll wait.

Hi,
My first post on Nike talk.
Just wondering how the Nike epic react compares with the Nike odyssey react. Is the Odyssey as comfortable, cushioned and responsive as the Nike epic react. Is it as soft and wondering if the upper is as breathable and more spacious for a wider foot. I hear the Odyssey react is cheaper but has more rubber on the outsole and has a more traditional upper. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks in advance.
Cheers
Steve

I got the first shipment of College Navy ordered 2/22 and had the popping issue. Returned and receiving a new pair today. Don't know how they still had a pair to send out this late but hoping these aren't from the original batch.

nike-epic-react-flyknit-spring-colorways-5.jpg

nike-epic-react-flyknit-spring-colorways-1.jpg

nike-epic-react-flyknit-spring-colorways-2.jpg

nike-epic-react-flyknit-spring-colorways-3.jpg

nike-epic-react-flyknit-spring-colorways-4.jpg

^ you can still make the size (womens to mens) conversion to suit your needs, if you're not too particular about having women's shoes as alternatives. That's what I did when I couldn't find my size in Men's.

Back
Top Bottom