Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

hope they don’t cancel our order! Anybody get a “started” email for Epic ids?
7C17E5CA-AF5E-4F68-8FA9-5D0B782A5DC9.png

what'd you end up doing with your FinishLine pair? I have a pair I bought off an eBay seller that I dunno what to do with. But the eBay seller just ordered them from ****'s and sent them to my address lol.
i sent it back to nike via warranty claim and got a 150 voucher.

Ran 8 Miles in my black/black/blue pair. No popping yet. They’re definitely a bouncy shoe, not super stable but an adequate runner.

I’d like to make a id.

image1 (6).jpeg
Well after only about 3 weeks both my Epic Reacts started making the popping/clicking sound. Makes me sad man cuz I like these shoes and the Obsidian colorway which I stalked and found well after launch day not even 3 weeks ago. Has Nike fixed this issue with the more recent releases? Also, I hope they do a major restock with the fixed issue on the OG colorways.

image1 (6).jpeg
Well after only about 3 weeks both my Epic Reacts started making the popping/clicking sound. Makes me sad man cuz I like these shoes and the Obsidian colorway which I stalked and found well after launch day not even 3 weeks ago. Has Nike fixed this issue with the more recent releases? Also, I hope they do a major restock with the fixed issue on the OG colorways.
About 75 miles into my first pair, and now I'm waiting for the pop to come.

So I obviously wore my ERs and tried returning em to Dicks, they said because I wore them I’d have to go through Nike even if they’re defective and I’m well within a month of purchasing. Anyone else have this issue when returning to DSG?

Got these when they first dropped. Didn't need new sneakers but wanted to check them out. Wore them once and sold them on Ebay. The buyer forgot to update his address so somebody got 'em and didn't return to sender (thief). I hope they poppin' like mad...

So I obviously wore my ERs and tried returning em to Dicks, they said because I wore them I’d have to go through Nike even if they’re defective and I’m well within a month of purchasing. Anyone else have this issue when returning to DSG?

I’ve returned 2 pair back to DSG. Not a single question asked.

1st pair (Black/Grey) I wore for 2 weeks before they were returned.
The 2nd pair (Grey/White) I wore for 5 wks.
I demonstrated the “Popping” sound both times.
I believe the return policy is 60 Days. They even gave me a 15% coupon towards my next purchase.

Because some people don’t think the problem is that bad and buy. I was watching a couple black/black/blues and they were used and stated the popping and both got sold probably because of the rareness and the lower price point.

Also a lot of stores that aren’t Nike won’t accept the shoe for popping. Especially if you bought aftermarket. For me FinishLine wouldn’t accept mine when I took them back and a lot of ppl don’t know about the warranty claim process either.

With warranty claim process, do I just call Nike and send my shoes in and they will process a full refund or a gift card?

With warranty claim process, do I just call Nike and send my shoes in and they will process a full refund or a gift card?

I go thru Nike Chat to start my Claim.
They send all of the details via email and you just follow the instructions for the return.
You will be updated via email during the whole process. Once it’s confirmed as “Defective” they will then mail you a voucher for the full retail value of the merchandise. Whole process takes 2-3 wks.
Nike warranties their products for 2 yrs. I’ve had Air Maxes (Deflated Air bubble) in the past that fell just short of the 2 yr timeframe and they gave me ALL of my money back.

I go thru Nike Chat to start my Claim.
They send all of the details via email and you just follow the instructions for the return.
You will be updated via email during the whole process. Once it’s confirmed as “Defective” they will then mail you a voucher for the full retail value of the merchandise. Whole process takes 2-3 wks.
Nike warranties their products for 2 yrs. I’ve had Air Maxes (Deflated Air bubble) in the past that fell just short of the 2 yr timeframe and they gave me ALL of my money back.

Are they going to try to replicate the issue when they receive my pair? I notice My pairs only pop when I wear it for the whole day. If I wear a couple of hours, it won’t pop. Very annoying!

Are they going to try to replicate the issue when they receive my pair? I notice My pairs only pop when I wear it for the whole day. If I wear a couple of hours, it won’t pop. Very annoying!

just go to the nike claim site here and fill it out. indicate your shoes pop and it's an acknowledged issue. make up whatever you want just indicate the shoe is defective and once your claim is approved they mail you a voucher. process took me around 10 business days for them to approve and send me the voucher. to be honest i doubt nike really checks this for validity because im sure they already know its a problem

just go to the nike claim site here and fill it out. indicate your shoes pop and it's an acknowledged issue. make up whatever you want just indicate the shoe is defective and once your claim is approved they mail you a voucher. process took me around 10 business days for them to approve and send me the voucher. to be honest i doubt nike really checks this for validity because im sure they already know its a problem

Voucher is a Nike voucher and I can only spend it at Nike I assume?

You have to pay to ship to them. Normally I’d say who cares cause typically people send back pairs a year or so after being worn for intended purpose and something goes wrong so your making out but in this scenario they are selling shoes with a manufacturers defect. They should cover everything.

Back
Top Bottom