Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

These guys for today.

CF4E534E-4FCA-4344-85F5-7326220DD9C2.jpeg

Apparently only 37 pairs were made of that Epic React so I guess it’s not the final shoe (and not a retail colorway)

Without that keychain, you would have no idea it had to do with the nba chip. Hate when they do **** like that.

Lmao I’m so out of it...I was on SNKRS not too long ago waiting for the element 87s to drop and didn’t realize the release said 7/13...and today is 6/13 ‍♂️♂️♂️

I was like why hasn’t the notify me button changed!!!

Well **** me, at least they were free, gonna throw them on eBay as is and buy another pair off StockX

99E597A4-9DA2-49B3-BDFD-F9BB5049EFC1.jpeg

Well **** me, at least they were free, gonna throw them on eBay as is and buy another pair off StockX

Damn that blows. I never use them to put on a shoe bc I'm always worried that will happen, especially on these bc they're a little hard to get on at first.

You should call up Nike and get a claim to have these sent in for inspection of product defect. If they find it as a manuafacturing defect, they'll send you a voucher for the retail amount to be used on NDC

How do you pm somebody on here lol
Only thing I see is start a conversation when you click on someone’s name. Is that it ?

Same thing almost happened to my OG navys in the exact same spot but it only partially ripped, so it is still intact. I put a ton of miles on them before this happened and they are semi-retired anyway so it isn't a big deal. I always used that pull strap to put them on, every time. Since it partially ripped, now I grab the top of the upper instead using the strap.

Back
Top Bottom