Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

383278423902126081.png

Yes sir.

The overall shape, materials, space age design and most importantly cork insoles really have me thinking these will be in my rotation as much as the Mar Yards were last summer. bigevan23 bigevan23 watch you’re gonna love these like the 2.0s lol.

I think that is part of the hype behind them. They're kind of like a poor man's Mars Yard meets Off-White. I thought these were a collab originally because of the high detail on them.

After 45 minutes of constant refresh finally able to cop from BSTN...but black only...didn;t see sails on BSTN or Solebox...

Overkill emailed me last week and told me they messed up by dropping the 87s early, but that they'd honor my order for both colorways in a size 13. They were shipped earlier today, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. :pimp:

Welp...I was able to get through on Foot District for a size 9 black. I got through to the very end, got error'd, but still received PayPal completed page and received email. Didn't get FD confirm email so who knows if it actually went through. It was $203.xx shipped to California...about $30 over retail than what I would be paying after tax come July 13th. Hopefuly it's worth it... lol

edit: nvm...FD confirmation email was in junk. let's see how this all turns out

Last edited:
Welp...I was able to get through on Foot District for a size 9 black. I got through to the very end, got error'd, but still received PayPal completed page and received email. Didn't get FD confirm email so who knows if it actually went through. It was $203.xx shipped to California...about $30 over retail than what I would be paying after tax come July 13th. Hopefuly it's worth it... lol

edit: nvm...FD confirmation email was in junk. let's see how this all turns out
How did you end up getting through? Im getting one screen followed by an error.

How did you end up getting through? Im getting one screen followed by an error.

I just kept refreshing and it eventually took me to the next page. If it errors out, refreshed again, next page, etc. Once you get to the PayPal payment screen it’s smooth from there

whelp time to casually wait for the US release. Everyone post pics and sizing info when your EU pairs come in

Back
Top Bottom