Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The second I saw their IG post with that caption about this being the sneaker of the year, I knew it was going to be a *****.

Esp cause right now not a lot of other kicks are selling, so the beasts are out for a profit.

Really want these sail joints. If I strike out on SNKRS tomorrow morning anyone know of places that will be stocking these? I checked with my normal shops and none of them are getting these.

EDIT: just saw the date on these moved to 7/13? Am I crazy I thought these were dropping tomorrow?

Really want these sail joints. If I strike out on SNKRS tomorrow morning anyone know of places that will be stocking these? I checked with my normal shops and none of them are getting these.

EDIT: just saw the date on these moved to 7/13? Am I crazy I thought these were dropping tomorrow?

Nah US release has always been July 13th

So these will be fairly limited stateside too?
Yes. Like someone else mentioned, it seems like these colorways will be like the first 2 colorways of the Epic React. Those were hard to get but they came back and flooded the streets with lots of other colorways.

So these will be fairly limited stateside too?
I hope not. Quite a bit of EU online sneaker shops had them, I would imagine that it wouldn't be as limited stateside. Besides SNKRS I think a lot of shops will carry them. But, I think they'll sell out and they won't come back.

Last edited:
Yes. Like someone else mentioned, it seems like these colorways will be like the first 2 colorways of the Epic React. Those were hard to get but they came back and flooded the streets with lots of other colorways.

Hopefully resale on the first two settles down like the first two epic reacts did/have (if I strike out). They're not exactly cheap but not insane either.

This is kind of reminding me of the Vapormax ACRNM release. Crazy hype in the beginning...but you can buy them at or even below retail.

Not sweating this.

These will be barely above retail once Nike starts pumping these out. There’s always artificial hype with new silhouettes.

Copped a Size 9 "Sail" off Mr Porter when it dropped. Also saw some people that were able to cop multiples (1 of each color) as well.

Drops like these always reminds me of the tons of EU sites you can try to cop from if you pay attention.

Interested to see how distribution turns out next month, got about 10+ messages from people in my local area asking if I was selling (Vancouver, Canada) lol

7EE04D0A-1872-4CDD-B066-900B12711C18.png

What is the difference between these and the regular epic reacts, aside from the obvious design difference?

Wtf at first everyone wanted the black Element 87s & now everyone want the Sails instead?? :stoneface:

What yall just realized it was summer or ****? :lol:

This gon be some bull****, i can already tell smh lol

Back
Top Bottom