Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Fun fact: Nike's first shoe to have a mixture of React foam and an Air Zoom Unit is the Kiger 5:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/BloiZDIl2rD/

At least for a running shoe, right? The KD11 on the basketball side of things has a Zoom Air unit sitting on top of React foam that's encased.

Tell you what I can't wait for though... the Zoom Vomero 14. Full-length Zoom Air sitting on top of React with nothing encasing it?! /Shaq: Woo-wee!

At least for a running shoe, right? The KD11 on the basketball side of things has a Zoom Air unit sitting on top of React foam that's encased.

Tell you what I can't wait for though... the Zoom Vomero 14. Full-length Zoom Air sitting on top of React with nothing encasing it?! /Shaq: Woo-wee!
Yes, you are correct. I meant first running shoe! I can't either, I've heard from wear testers that it's amazing!

Do these belong here or elsewhere? Full length react
fullsizeoutput_63d.jpeg

Anybody know if they are gonna restock the Epic React ID with the white flyknit option? Didn't even know that was choice until now. No size 10s.

I really liked the pics of those on the SNKRS app, but the on-feet make me think of:

images
Yeah they're definitely a little funky. I didn't notice the back until I actually got em on haha. I might end up running in em a bit can't decide if I really like em casually

Anybody know what’s up with DSG? Ordered Oreos day before yesterday and still no email. I used PayPal, got email from them but nothing from DSG. I can see they got the money too...

Local Nike has 20% off all footwear, super tempted to pick two pairs of the reacts.
Before I go in do they live up to the hype in terms of comfort?

Back
Top Bottom