Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Yeah I am because the 2.0 looks like the 1.0. At least the ispa has something different going for it. Let him buy what he wants.

70561251-DF22-42C2-BB99-2E54D33CB0EB.gif

Reactions: ARK
I’m thinking about buying several White/White cws for sole swaps. I really want the Element React soles to be available in White/White though.

I felt a significant difference in plushness in the Elements over the Epics. The Elements had that pillow sinking feel that I’m looking for.

They have element soles in white/clear. Im trying to do some sole swaps too. What upper are you trying to use?

They have element soles in white/clear. Im trying to do some sole swaps too. What upper are you trying to use?

Flyknit Racers. My only concern with the Elements is the heel “cup”. The colorway really has to flow well with the cup. As much as possible, I want the cup to be dremmelled off completely, but the midsole would have a digged-in look toward the heel area.

Is there a release tracker for these? I can’t seem to find any release info.

These are all better than the half two tone colorways on the 1’s

The two-tone fade is what I liked most about the 1's... especially when they were in the same color family like mid to dark blue, charcoal to black, grey to charcoal, silver to green, etc. The solid CWs just don't look like Epics to me.

Back
Top Bottom