Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

React City

20190603001752.jpg

20190603001756.jpg

20190603001759.jpg

Source: US11

Did I miss these? I checked Footlocker's website daily, supposed to launch May 2nd, never saw them. I'd really like to pick these up.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-12-at-10-46-27-AM.png
Just to update.. I spoke to that prodirect running place and they said the picture is of the stock they have.. So I ordered a few other bits from them to see what they were like and all was good. Just ordering those now so should have them midweek.
--
My other id's have been delayed by ups for some reason. They have delivered my stuff to the wrong town before, so it wasn't a surprise. 6 orders via ups, and 3 have gone wrong so far. Only upside is a 20% coupon that will work on id's.

Anyone found good comparable replacement laces for these? Need to swap the white laces on the racer blues to blue. They should of been stock blue.

Hibbett sports have the Diffused Taupe for $94 plus shipping. Been looking for that color but not sure if it's worth it with all the 2s out and some hitting sales.

Sorry haven’t been checking up on the thread. Did anyone cop the rabbid pandas epic reacts? I wanna know how visible the grey knit is in hand. Might have to be my first 2s tho

Last edited:
I think they look awful without the laces
It is all in what you are used to seeing. If you are used to seeing laces flopping around, then your eyes expect them. They look better in person than pics. I travel globally and I see regions where running and casual MOCs have taken over. The Sketcher and Adidas MOCs are everywhere.

Other than looks, the laces in Epics do almost nothing, other than cut blood flow off to the foot. And it is one more thing to tie, to come untied, to fray, and wear out. I agree the colorways of the Rise and Phantoms have been horrible, which is why all my Phantoms have been IDs.

I think they look awful without the laces
Agreed. I just wish the laces in the Epics weren't so flimsy. I can't find a right word but something about those laces don't sit right with me.

ER1. I copped the gold ER2s but haven't even worn them yet and I'm currently deployed so I can't actually look at them now.
The ER2 laces are much nicer. Wider and flatter, with wider laceholes. They don't cut into your feet like the ER1s, if you like your laces tight. The gold ER2s are a great CW.

So, UPS have 'officially' lost my id's now.
Shown as scanned into the depot and then never seen again. Nike have actioned a refund and given me a coupon only valid for more id's.
Annoying, but it's saving me 20% so silver linings.

82D22822-1985-413A-BFAF-BA434775C0D1.png
Don’t know if it’s been posted, but odyssey react 2s for 60 at fnl. Might have to get the all blacks for beaters

Back
Top Bottom