Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

anyone with Joyride Runs feel like they're worth getting as an alt for react stuff?
just fancy something to give my feet a change, but none of the shops my way seem to stock the any of them.

anyone with Joyride Runs feel like they're worth getting as an alt for react stuff?
just fancy something to give my feet a change, but none of the shops my way seem to stock the any of them.

I have a pair of the joyride run footnote flyknits and epic reacts + zoom fly 2 and 3. It’s really not worth it. I don’t wanna go on and on about how bad they are but they’re not a versatile running shoe. the reacts can just do way more than them. i only really feel like running in them if I wanna do a recovery run but even then I’d probably choose something else like a Pegasus or even an epic react.

Since all my ERs, Rise, and Phantoms are similar, I use my Peg Turbos to give my feet something different. Very plush, very different feeling. My fav recovery shoe.

the joyride runs are not a good running shoe. I think that seems to be the consensus we all came to a little while after they dropped. I’m taking react every time over the joyride cushioning because if it’s versatility

Why not for $62 after 30% off at the clearance store.

Stock up on the 1st and 2’s while I can.
115B05DB-3081-439B-AA89-8204C59A6CF9.jpeg

Oooo...usually not a fan of triple black shoes but that one is nice, also that midsole is too bulky. Still don’t know if I’m willing to give them a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
The circles definitely throw off the shoe lol

Making a couple more ER2 IDs bc not feeling the new ERs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom