Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Fingers crossed for an all white pair of the Invincible Run. I’m tempted to get the all white Infinity 2. While I prefer the cushioning of the Invincible to the Infinity 1, has anyone noticed any differences in the Infinity 1 & Infinity 2? Same feel, setup, longevity, etc?

Playoff Jordan Prime Trainer X Epic React 2 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

356EDCF2-DB24-43D6-A774-A295E5B80074.jpeg

These are probably my favorite React based sneaker that I own. The cw was probably the clincher lol

Last edited:
damnn i usually don't mess with white shoes but those are too saucy.

but those joints are getting dirty by just me looking at them

LOL! 3 out of my 4 ER's are white. With the exception of my daughter stepping on my Phantoms at Dollywood, every time I wear them to an amusement park people always ask how could I do that, then they follow with how do I keep them so clean. Oxiclean white revive definitely does the trick.

For those who have worn the Infinity Run 1 and 2, if I had no issues with the first version, should I go for a new pair or grab the second version at a higher price.

Is there a replacement for the Legend React? I had the 1, which I liked, and the 2 really felt great, but it seems like they're pushing the Renew Run as the budget shoe, which is too heel-heavy for my taste.

I found a great deal on the Infinity Run 2 last week. For $76 I couldn’t pass them up. I wasn’t planning on getting these since I had the Invincible and the Peg 38; however, the Peg 38 aren’t working for me and will be returned.

The first version of the Infinity were one of my top three shoes of 2020 but I wasn’t too excited about the update. I was wrong. The changes to the upper are great. I took them out for a first run this morning and they performed well even on tired legs. These will be in my rotation for this summer.
87E393D6-7833-4852-9C06-69BC2AFA467D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom