Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Wolf Grey Flyknit Lunar 1 X Epic React Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

A268F898-1D49-4336-8F41-D660C6A97A04.jpeg

Preview was taken down.

The options weren't too exciting. The best things were the Mint midsole and option for a gradient graphic on it.

PXL_20220502_204724890.jpg

Got the Infinity React 3's in because I needed the free shipping for my Pegasus 39's and why not lol.

Background: I've run in Epic React 1 and Infinity Run 1 and 2. I actually really liked the Infinity React back when it released in early 2020. Literally was my daily trainer for most of 2020 but jumped ship for the Invincible when it came out. I went back to the Infinity 2 because I got it from the Notre sale.

My intitial thoughts on a first try-on: The midsole is somewhere between the softness of the first one and the second one. IMO the second one was kind of a brick even though I put in 300 miles into it before retiring it so it wasn't a matter of breaking it in. The IR1 is definitely softer IMO than the IR3 though. The tongue of the IR3 is more reinforced and starts lower down and also is more padded and substantial compared to the IR2. I think I like the tongue of the IR2 but the IR3's tongue is more sturdy. The flyknit on the toebox of the IR3 is more like the flyknit from the IR1 but actually more pliable and soft. The IR2 by comparison has a more rigid flyknit that has more obvious zones for breathability, etc. I don't like the IR3's lack of a pull tab, I feel like it's necessary to get the shoe on easier but that's just me. Otherwise, the shoe feels like an Infinity React. Still no good for flat footers because of the minor arch support. I will say the slightly redesigned heel clip makes the arch support less obvious and more slight - but it's still there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom