Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Got another pair. These are golden for heavier runners like myself... Decided not to wear the spark socks again...haha

20220528_083210.jpg

20220527_172724.jpg

i didn’t like the invincible run flyknit i found it to be too unstable

would the react infinity run 3 be better for me or would i just be best with a pair of pegasus 38

this is for running outside btw

the infinity runs are more stable than invincibles, id give it a try especially with nikes insanely great return policy but you cant go wrong with either one

id suggest ordering both pairs from ndc and run in both for about week and return the one that doesnt work for you

20220601_130558.jpg

Nike keeps coming out with more colors of these 2 years later, but never once put them on NbY nor did they make an all white color for men. SMH.
I see them at outlets and they are almost full price. About $15-$20 off retail. But that’s about it.

I see them at outlets and they are almost full price. About $15-$20 off retail. But that’s about it.
I'll see what the outlets have in Orlando next week. Those IMO have the best selection out of the ones I've been to in the south; the 5 I've been to in GA are trash, the 3 I go to in TN have gone down & Tampa's selection 3 years ago was sad. We'll see what's crackin in Orlando.

Got some invincible runs in yesterday. These things are super chunky. Should have read peoples thoughts but I can tell they aren’t that stable. Going to give them a try but likely just keep as casual shoes as they are comfy.

^ I switched out the insole for my invincibles and that helped with stability

wouldnt use them for running.. but they are perfect for what I want them for

Maybe the Invincibles aren't that stable because most of you guys are lighter runners. With the healthy portion of bouncy cushion, maybe the propulsion is just too much. Like I mentioned, me being 230, these are just what I needed. These provide the cushion and stability I need for my heavier frame. Too me these are lite despite the chunky appearance. Of course my Nike Pegasus Turbo 2 were way lighter but unstable (to me). Those shoes are narrow and didn't provide as much ground coverage as the Invincibles. Plus the lack of cushion left my legs tired from shock absorption after a few runs.

My Infinity runs felt somewhat more of a firmer ride. Even with the wider foot bed and nice chunk of react foam, I still absorbed a great deal of shock.

Seth Demoor first reviewed the Invincibles he didn't find them to be unstable at all. With his lite frame, trail running always had him unbalanced/unstable. I found this to be interesting.

Retro the IR 1 !

You can probably find them on ebay for cheap. The IR1 is still the best of the lineage in my book.

I ran a 7 miler in the INVCs for the first time a few months ago, and I had hot spots on my arches. As the run progressed, they developed into blisters. This was the first time blisters developed for me in a long time. That experience makes me hesitant to select them again for any runs. :emoji_frowning2:

Got some invincible runs in yesterday. These things are super chunky. Should have read peoples thoughts but I can tell they aren’t that stable. Going to give them a try but likely just keep as casual shoes as they are comfy.
Watch your ankles

Seconded on the Invincible Runs being unstable. They were fun to run in, but ended up putting a lot of strain on my back. Went back to Peg 36s.

Back
Top Bottom