Nike React Presto

These fit me perfectly TTS. If anything epic reacts aren’t the best shoe to even make a comparison for. Don’t those tend to run on the snug side anyway by major consensus?

I think most of you guys saying they run big just want the shoes to fit on the snug side and are misrepresenting what TTS actually is

Last edited:
These fit me perfectly TTS. If anything epic reacts aren’t the best shoe to even make a comparison for. Don’t those tend to run on the snug side anyway by major consensus?

I think most of you guys saying they run big just want the shoes to fit on the snug side and are misrepresenting what TTS actually is
I agree TTS I could see going half down because the material on these will stretch but TTS is perfect for me just like all Nike shoes. ER1 do feel a bit snug but I was still TTS on those too the snug fit was for support those being a performance running shoe and the knit will stretch but they fixed it on the ER2 those are roomier...

Ok so I just ordered the Ghost for my first pair...

One question though - do they come with the white/black laces or the plain white?

I've seen pics with both...if I wanted to buy a pair of the white/black could anyone link me or let me know what kind of size I'm looking for?

Thanks!

IMG_3151.jpg

Only thing about the prestos is the lacing...I was never a boy scout but my man up there did a quadruple knot.

haha thats what I'm saying!

Can anyone let me know how long the laces are? And would it make sense to get a shorter pair if I'm buying a new pair specifically for this shoe?

boost makes my feet tired after a few hours...don't get that with react
Me too idk what it’s called but I start to get that pain in my heel where you have to keep shifting your weight after a few hrs in boost. None of that in react...

Me too idk what it’s called but I start to get that pain in my heel where you have to keep shifting your weight after a few hrs in boost. None of that in react...
It may be foot fatigue but I’m actually not sure if that’s the same feeling. I just feel like my feet actually get tired when I’m wearing shoes with boost all day

Only thing about the prestos is the lacing...I was never a boy scout but my man up there did a quadruple knot.
Just a standard double knot. Never an eagle scout myself, but seeing untied shoes bothers me. However now that I say that I never tired Jordan ones

finally pulled the trigger on the matador colorway for $82 from FNL after coupons. Was looking for the rabid pandas for that price and can't find them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom