Nike React Presto

Bought these on Sunday from Feature. Been wearing them everyday. I love them! Feels like there's a little more react cushioning on the heel than any of the other reacts I have (vapor street, epic react, EXP) with the exception of the pegasus turbo. I went TTS.
reactpresto.jpg

Bought these on Sunday from Feature. Been wearing them everyday. I love them! Feels like there's a little more react cushioning on the heel than any of the other reacts I have (vapor street, epic react, EXP) with the exception of the pegasus turbo. I went TTS.
reactpresto.jpg

Epic Reacts weren't bad but I loved the cushioning on the Vapor Streets, if these feel like they have more then I'm really excited. Still waiting for the low, but $120 is really well priced.

Safari's and Greedy's por favor!

I think they did a good job on these, need to try them on I did NOT like the fit of the 87s. That thin *** upper had my feet sliding all over the base and I'm hoping the sock on these is the opposite.

Damn, that’s three pairs that I want.
At this rate I might want the whole collection.

Love react cushioning. I wasn't too keen on them when pictures first surface. I'm officially making the turn now.

Count me in for a pair down the road. I like the black/white "Ghost" pair. I don't know its official name, but all I know is that there's a ghost in the insole.

Anyone else have them in hand yet for sizing opinions? I am about to order black/white in my true 9.5 but the shop owner said they’re a bit tight.

Back
Top Bottom