Nike React Presto

A day later?! WILD :emoji_laughing:

I might need to check my local spots, I still only have the Breezy Thursday pair in a 12.5. But I don’t see that size often in stores, wonder if I should just get a 12.

Yeah, they are pretty clean on-feet. Definitely the shoe I’ve rocked when I’m out for the past month or two.

Just waiting for Nike to drop a discount code to get another pair.

Seems like a new color up on NDC.

Nike React Presto Men's Shoe https://nike.app.link/R5Ni1i5zp7
9BB4BE71-63A6-4135-BF43-81CC4F6FA029.jpeg

I saw these over at Finish Line so they're bound to get discounted, eventually.

Went to another Foot Locker/HOH today and they didn't have the Jack Mackerel in my size so I ordered them to be shipped to my house. For 59.99, I had to.

Yeah, that was the only option for me as well. Ship from another store to my address. Looks like all these stores need to get rid of their old stock to make room for the new releases in the Summer and Fall.

I know the original prestos I couldn’t wear because of the way the arch felt on my foot. Do these reacts have that arch issue im talking about?

The Hyper Royal joints were on sale on Footlocker for $99 in May with 25% off and currently now are on sale for $109. SMH.

This may have been covered already, but is the upper on the IDs different than the retails? I seen a pair of triple black IDs that seem different than the retail.

Does anyone here own the pistachios? Hoping to see some on feet or just IRL pics not from sneaker websites.

was just about the post this. they didn't have any in my size but was able to procure the habanero red pair.

just a heads up for those who dont have react prestos, these joints run a half size long on me. i have a few that are a half size smaller than normal and they fit perfectly both width and length wise. some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever put on.

Not sure, but relatively soon. They're rolling out all the crater foam/space hippie-type stuff at random. At least on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom