Nike recall?

My son's high school team shoe is the Hyperdunk 2010.  From what I understand, several have had their shoes coming apart, and Nike has sent out a recall.  Someone said the Hyperdunk isn't the only shoe that has been recalled.  Nike is going to give a higher quality version to kids that need it.  Can't find anything on a goggle search. Anyone have more details?

My son's high school team shoe is the Hyperdunk 2010.  From what I understand, several have had their shoes coming apart, and Nike has sent out a recall.  Someone said the Hyperdunk isn't the only shoe that has been recalled.  Nike is going to give a higher quality version to kids that need it.  Can't find anything on a goggle search. Anyone have more details?

first time hearing this news...
sorry, cant help.

maybe just certain stocks are like this, not all the hyperdunk 2010 having quality issues.

first time hearing this news...
sorry, cant help.

maybe just certain stocks are like this, not all the hyperdunk 2010 having quality issues.

Don't have pictures.  It was just talked about at a parents/coaches meeting.

One son is using last years Hyperize and the other son wanted to go with Royal Blue Hyperfuse's from Eastbay.  They are sweet.  Much nicer than HD 2010's IMO. 

Don't have pictures.  It was just talked about at a parents/coaches meeting.

One son is using last years Hyperize and the other son wanted to go with Royal Blue Hyperfuse's from Eastbay.  They are sweet.  Much nicer than HD 2010's IMO. 

Yea, I'm not really worried about it or anything, I was just curious since I hadn't heard anything in the sneaker forum world. Figured someone would know something. I'm glad I went with HF's.

Yea, I'm not really worried about it or anything, I was just curious since I hadn't heard anything in the sneaker forum world. Figured someone would know something. I'm glad I went with HF's.

Back
Top Bottom