<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

pics!
J-RODs for sale $385, and Futura FC $250 w/ shirt/bag.
looking for DS sz 10 BUCKS.get at me!

pics!
J-RODs for sale $385, and Futura FC $250 w/ shirt/bag.
looking for DS sz 10 BUCKS.get at me!

You all are some lazy sods.......I already posted that if one of you was that concerned with there being no pics you could EMAIL me at [email protected] and I would send you all the pics TO RE-UP yourself...........I seriously don't have enough time to do it myself......
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.​

:rofl:
roll.gif
had enough time to write that didnt ya... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
just kiddin man. Seriously if I knew where to get the pics elsewhere, I would go. Well someone else will post I guess. Time to un-sticky.

Quote:
^ I believe so... check the Nike forum... there's a sticky dedicated to the Retro Penny Line...

where? :nerd:
nerd.gif

times got hard i had to get harder ,
let me take that back i had to get smarter .

i69rg3.jpg

i69rh5.jpg

i69pqv.jpg

i69pw9.jpg

i69ovq.jpg

i69p3s.jpg

i69p55.jpg

i69pa9.jpg

i69pfn.jpg

i69piu.jpg

i69pp0.jpg

i69r80.jpg

i69r80.jpg

i69rls.jpg

i69rn5.jpg

i69ro4.jpg

i69rpk.jpg

Rest to follow..........partial thanks to Andycrazn for upping some........

IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME HOW TO RE-UP MULTIPLE PICS AT ONCE I COULD DO IT WHENEVER THEY GO DOWN, BUT AS IT IS IT TAKES WAAAAY TO LONG TO INDIVIDUALLY UPLOAD EACH PIC USING TINYPIC...........
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.​

Yo i sa those navy EU/US forces in a shop in savannah already, Ive suspected fakes in there before (especially the all black and all white forces they look nasty) but these did look legit. Is this an urban account release? Or do y'all think theyre fakes? This shop seems sketch....

We got the Diamond Turfs today in at my job. Horrible.
Wanted: Nike Dunk SB - Futura Sz. 10.5, VNDS or DS.

R.I.P. Michael E. Linskey, William Schnur and Bette Schnur. The best three people I've ever known and loved.

E-mail me: [email protected]

i have a paid photobucket account.

let me host them, and i'll send the links.

email me the pics, all of them, listed with their names - [email protected]
MEDICAL

member 1 of 8
xanadu one
aka the only Dead head on niketalk​

Pics dont work, the release date sticky's have not been updated recently. The mods are on vacation :smokin
smokin.gif

USC Trojans Representative​
11 National Championships​
Annenberg CLASS OF 2008​

i've put my offer on the table.
i can host all of them, but someone has to send them to me first.
MEDICAL

member 1 of 8
xanadu one
aka the only Dead head on niketalk​

^^^ Thank Xanadu One, he found that link, I didn't put them on there, I was just getting around to naming them all correctly to email them to him........sorry it took so long, I have been on vacation for the past month........... :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom