<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

i just want some white/blue college highs
I know a little bit, I've been here for 3 years and counting.

The elephant print 97's are the only 97's that've really looked good IMO. I guess I'm weird.
smile.gif

For Sale:

OG Air Jordan XII Playoffs - Dunk SB Blk/Red - Carnival AF1, etc

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8

man these releases are killer. i completely forgot about those delta forces, and the white purple dunk his. and i thought i only wanted the infrareds. killin me.

Does anybody know when the release dates for these shoes will be available? Does anyone actually know the release dates for any of theses shoes, now? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am willing to put some more time into the post.........(release dates, specific info., etc.) if the post gets a sticky. Seems to me that the "UPDATED 4/25: April-Sept '05 Retro SB Release Info/Pics" post w/ the sticky at the top is horribly outdated...........maybe we can replace it? I just don't want to put in the effort and have this post dissapear in two days

:smile:
smile.gif

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.​

i skeeted everywhere
embarassed.gif

It used to be G.I. JOE'S and NIKES....now it's Lightskinned GIRLS and NIKES​

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I NEED TO NOE IF THOSE ARE GR'S.........OMG I CANT BREATHE......I NEED THOSE MITA DUNKS IN MAH LIFE.
"My Money Wus Thinner Than Sean Paul's Goatee Hair, Now Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Fill The Air, Yeah"- Kanye West

denim highs, grey neon stabs.........you know what they call that in the streets right....uh huhhhh...
[/center]

I'm jocking the denim dunks...blue lows and black highs copped along with the "glow in the dark lime ice pushead SBs" (thats y SBs get nicknames)

Imma cop the dope dealers aka the penny fomaposites. And that's about it.
Duke 2006 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!JJ Redick ('06 Naismith and Wooden Award Winner), Sean Dockery, Demarcus Nelson, Josh McNasty, Greg Paulus, Eric Boateng, Melcioni, and Shelden "The LandLord" Williams taking down the nets in 2006!!

Just when i thought i would be just picking up infras and neon 95s, i had to come across this post. I need info on these:
9ve1oj.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Forgot to also thank EnglandMJ7 for the pics! Any possible release dates or news on these being GRs?
SoAm.

9ubytw.jpg

AND THOSE DENIMS!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<CENTER>
< MARQUEE><A id="" href= target=body><STRONG> Look at ME im a SCROLLING sentence!! -- ECUNO!!<STRONG></A></STRONG></STRONG></MARQUEE></CENTER>

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

good thing i don't have to pay rent or anything, cause that would be a little late. :D
happy.gif

thanks for the news and all the great pics. 8)
glasses.gif

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
everyone's a team leader!​
tocked club​

Back
Top Bottom