<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

Damm Nike must check NT all day for new ideas. everybodys doing denims so they're gonna release more pairs. This is only bad new for the original SB denim owners. Evrybody else will finally get their pair for retail! :smokin
smokin.gif

"JUST CAUSE YOU PUT SYRUP ON THE ****, DON'T MAKE IT PANCAKES!"

Stabs....wow.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

holy cow the denim dunks are krazy! i hope there not as limited as the old denims
you gotta relax your self or were backin down Relax yourself girl, please set-tle down

I thought I heard that Nike was re-releasing the black/black Foam Pro's this December... is that true? And if so does anyone have an RD?

I'm just asking here because I don't want to create a thread for this quicky question.

thanks for posting the pics england. :wow:
eek.gif

first off one denim dunks :pimp:
pimp.gif
about time highs and lows a must

also those upper left stabs the 1st decent color way for the stabs. Please do at least 1 original colorwya

am1's the neons look nice, hopefully premium leather close to the kid robots. And the baseball pack am1s look to have some decent quality to them. Finally nice linerless am1. When is the 1st linerless am1 commin out? Pics surfaced about 2 to 3 months back, hasnt been no word since.

EnglandMJ7, are there any pics of the penny 2's or gp's? :wink:
wink.gif

Penny 2s or 4s / Zoom Flight 95s / HUF AM1s / Huarache Light Runners / AD21 Huarache Bursts / Stussy Huarache Lights / Mita AF1s / Easter AF1s / GM Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Viotechs / Caves / Argons / Sambas...

airmag:

I will be in the 909 from Singapore in September. Any chance you might be free to hit the regular spots. Call it bilateral ties with Southeast Asia.

[email protected]

PS. Will be in the Grand Terrace area.

SO MUCH DENIM!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

BAY AREA!!

selling sz.8 ice cube af1's....offers welcomed...get at me..or trades welcomed...sz.9-11

AIM:nezzedaoriginal

Just curious if these are US releases? I am a newbie here and your name EnglandMJ7 implies to me that these are euro releases because I have not been able to find a release date list for these. If there is I apologize!

Those white/purple and grey Mita Dunk are effin ridicious....
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

OMFG my head is still recovering from the kicks released in the last few. And now these 95's are crazy but those denim lows are a must. :wow:
eek.gif

wow, you got your sticky.. now give us the rest of the info you got.
props to
amsterdan and silversurfer5400: keepin the sneakergame tight in switzerland!
PG4 Spreitenbach; DJ Raid, Deinon, Schnkel, Fish, Scoop, Scheck, Rico, CK, Hirzel
Center Passage: Tenor, Schmitz-Beats, Stefan
[email protected] http://www.pg4.ch

Back
Top Bottom