<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

AF1's are ok :\
ohwell.gif

blk&wht 95,wht seamless dunks AND 1 piece dunks? omg, 06 is getting better and better
aim/reFUNKEDjae
email/[email protected]
myspace/reFUNKEDjae

WANTED-low HAZE dunks*6Y/all white SBs*6Y/white&mocha III*6Y/STEALTH XX*6Y
COPPED-II,IX,X,XII,XIII,XVII,XVIII,XIX,&shang-hai2

@ EnglandMJ7

do u know where the max 1s black/ atomic green will come out? which country? and the stabs!?!?! and the vengeance!?! do u know where they will be available?
damn, I want those!!!!!!!

thanks!
peace

Why does Nike continue to ruin the Air Max 1. Take what you learned from collabo.s with Patta and Kid Robot, and put out some AM1's that actually look good.

Those argon look alikes.. what is the difference. when i compared them side by side to a pic of the argons they look amost the same, but the argons having a lighter light blue

can anyone confirm that the colors are different or the same? thanks

dddaaaammmnnn, finally the correct OG mesh on those wht/red am1s. nike messed all the retros so far, these are for real! look at the two different types of mesh. the back part with the lined, the front with normal mesh. finally nike is doing something properly in its retro game. anybody got pics of the wmns AM1 sport blue/wht/gry? haven't seen them on a separate pic.. only on the history of air calendar..

Modus47 and mooseballer11, thanks for hooking us all up with these dope pics. first time i see the OG wmns Retro am90 close up. the two different mesh colors are crazy.. keep this thread alive.. we need better updates, otherwise it's no worth of having a sticky.

peace
amsterdan and silversurfer5400: keepin the sneakergame tight in switzerland!​
True Red/Blk sz7,7.5,10,11,12 / Hemp mahogany sz12 cascade sz10.5 / Ostrich sz11.5​
Zoom FC NOODLE sz8.5, 10.5 red sz 8,10.5,2x11 / Air Challange Pro low 1990 sz9 / AF1 HTM 2nd white croc sz11​

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO RE-UP THE PICS IN THE 1ST PAGE? It would really help.

WANTED: Huarache Air Trainer Wht/Wht sz 9 DS
.................Air Zoom Trainer 1 Mid graph/blk/white/mean green sz 9 DS

These blk/purple Blazers are lovely. Any info on these?

310031051a.jpg

And please don't tell me those ultramarine 180's are dropping again. They just came out earlier this year.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Can someone Re-up the pics on the first page?
"Ignorant in mind, but when im HIGH if feel FINE" - Living Legends

can someone post all the pics and names of the AM95s that will be coming out?????
the 1st page pics dont work anymore..

Back
Top Bottom