Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? that is just so damn stubborn. nothing wrong with bots. u act like bots are from the devil or somethin. smdh

It takes the human element out of it. It gives people an unfair advantage. It's basically the PED's of sneakers.

really? that is just so damn stubborn. nothing wrong with bots. u act like bots are from the devil or somethin. smdh
mean.gif

Bots are what made everything unfair, I rather just see Nike crash and burn like before

Sad to say this thread will come to an end tomorrow 
tired.gif

Last edited:
It takes the human element out of it. It gives people an unfair advantage. It's basically the PED's of sneakers.
lmfao u know using a bot is only HALF of it. u still gotta do the captcha part on your own.. most people who cop online uses bots. its part of the game now. the only thing u can do is adapt, otherwise you lose the game. like Evolution (Randy Orton, Triple H, Batista) from WWE said, " you either adapt, or you perish". 

lmfao u know using a bot is only HALF of it. u still gotta do the captcha part on your own.. most people who cop online uses bots. its part of the game now. the only thing u can do is adapt, otherwise you lose the game. like Evolution (Randy Orton, Triple H, Batista) from WWE said, " you either adapt, or you perish". 

And a WWE reference is what you will use to back up your claim...:smh:

you can block the captcha...

I wz against Bot formats also, But got tired of striking out on NDC ever since the Restock too the KB7 Cloaks. I also struck out on 8 straight Saturday releases 

trying for the Prelude KBs. So I said If ya can't beat em Join em.

you cant change what has already been done man. the only thing you can do is look at the present and adapt. you either adapt, or you perish.

Like I said above, I have gotten through on every sneaker I have wanted without a bot and I will continue to do so.

Like I said above, I have gotten through on every sneaker I have wanted without a bot and I will continue to do so.
Good luck on this restock, the concord 11 lows, and the carmine 6s. THOSE will be tough as ****. “In life, you either adapt or you perish. That is Evolution.” —Triple H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom