Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just joined today... 4 posts... all asking about value in different threads. "What's the most valued shoe in the restock?" 
mean.gif

Waiting for that text message that's says " The air jordan 5 "fear" is now available at tc.lo35/store". [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] what is life

it was funny... when i went in to the nike factory store yesterday, i was half trollin when i asked the manager who was helpin me if... "you dont know anything about the online restock, right? ....probly not." lmao, old girl hit me with the....

she looked like she wanted to say... "whats "online"? those people are so clueless... not that i thought she would have ANY info.

it was funny... when i went in to the nike factory store yesterday, i was half trollin when i asked the manager who was helpin me if... "you dont know anything about the online restock, right? ....probly not." lmao, old girl hit me with the....

she looked like she wanted to say... "whats "online"? those people are so clueless... not that i thought she would have ANY info.
No kidding. I was at the clearance store the other day and they had some XX8's behind the counter. I asked her "How much for the XX8's?" She looked around for a minute then looked back at me. I pointed at them and she said "Oh! The Ex Ex Eights!"

No kidding. I was at the clearance store the other day and they had some XX8's behind the counter. I asked her "How much for the XX8's?" She looked around for a minute then looked back at me. I pointed at them and she said "Oh! The Ex Ex Eights!"
smh lmao

no, why would they restock shoes that arent even made yet, or in the united states yet for that matter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom